X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello guys,

New member here, I'm trying to fix my LCD TV, and since i already joined this forum i hope to be a part of the community

Thanks.

Comment

problême tv philips 42PFP5532D/12

good evening
      thank you for the welcome I find your site very interesting. Thank you cordially.
      I have big problem on my TV I'm trying to past a messge on the site so that's my problem
      best regards

Comment

I am new to this site

I introduce myself I'm new to this site I found great although I find it hard to read the anglai.
        I'm here to try and troubleshoots my TV I have a can the notion of electronic
        cordially all of you

Comment

Hello.

I can't begin to count how many vacuum tubes I've tested in my life...

Comment

hi there,
            I Have been here a few times and managed to find some useful information.
            thought i better make it official and sign up.
            great to be here!

Comment

hi all i joined for help with a tv

Comment

My name is Mike and my 50" Hitachi plasma just took a dump and I hope I can find some answers here.

Comment

Hi All... Found this board by accident while searching for causes for Plasma TV problems. I have been reading the threads for the past couple of days and decided it was time to become part of your community. Later on I will ask for help with the problems on our TV.
                  As for me, I am not a Tech or Engineer but have always enjoyed the electronics and computer world and do my own repairs... My first computer, and wow... this will give away everything... was an Apple II-E with a Monstrous 12 inch CRT Green Screen Monitor, 5¼-inch dual Floppy Drive and a full 128K or Memory... but, I felt real special because I got for it the Monstrous 1meg hard drive that was the size of a dishwasher, LOL... Needless to say now, am up to modern Laptop and a backup desktop that is the workhorse.
                  Thanks all for this forum... and Hello.
                  Sid

Comment

Hi, I am a new member hoping to get some help with my plasma TV. thought i might post here to say hi. so, HI!

Comment

Hello all. Found this site via a google search for issues with my Samsung LED TV. Seems I'm not the first one to have the wonderful power cycling problem.

Comment

Hiya guys. Found your site trying to fix a Toshiba C850 laptop with a blown MOSFET. Great forum.

Comment

Hi - Found your forum looking for a fix to a Toshiba 46L5200U that comes on long enough to see the logo then goes black. Your site looks very helpful. Thanks !

Comment

Parkerc here, i'm into computers (building and repairing), Associates in electronics from the 80's, love breaking and repairing things electronic. Doing alot of flatscreen TV and monitor repair.

Comment

I own The Cell Phone Doctor in SC. Been hacking since I was 10 and starting to get tired of technology now at the age of 40. Sounds bad I know, but everything changes so fast.

Comment

Hi, I'm Erik and I'm from Estonia. I just received my BSc in mechatronics degree.
                                I found the forum from google, while searching for Silverstone PSU schematics, which I didn't find, but I'm hoping to find help with my problem here

Comment

Hello, hope everyone is well.

Comment

Hello, my name is Anthony I am from Florida and have taken a course in electronic principals and I am in pursuit of a degree in information and computer science.

Comment

Hi everybody! my name is Oscar i'm a newbie with Tv electronics but i know about computers boards and everything else...im trying to fix my old tv, i refuse to let this 48" TV die. My project is a Philips 42pfl3704d f7 not showing picture and i don't hear any sounds either, but the front white ligth in the bottom of the tv turns on...meaning there is power but nothing shows on the screen. I'll be getting a multimeter and i hope to find the culprit board...with help from this great forum...please excuse my poor knowledge in electronics !!!

Comment

Hey everyone,

New member here. I dabble in electronics and really enjoy completing simple repairs of TV tossed to the curb. I hope to learn from others and perhaps add to the learning experience of others!

Comment

Hey there! My name is Orlando, I am from Ensenada Mexico and I stumbled upon this forum after googling for some info of guess what? Blown Capacitors :P

I love all kinds of computer and electronic devices, and i believe in giving old PCs and electronics a new life, instead of dumping them

Comment

Working...
                                          X