Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp Aquos LC-46LE810UN Power Issue

Hi All,

I've managed to find the service manual for my TV and according to it, the blink pattern refers to:

Power PWB failure Flashes twice Flashes 3 times Power supply error 3 (*2) D3.3V error

and

D_POW Digital 3.3V failure. Flashes fast 3 times DET_D3V3(36pin)failure (L). Digital 3.3V is not applied. If error is detected during start-up or operation, the power is turned on again by polling.

I've unplugged my TV for a while and turned it back on with the remote but still getting the blinking pattern.

What would need to be repaired or looked at in order to resolve this issue?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Regards,
    Stanley

Re: Sharp Aquos LC-46LE810UN Power Issue

Are you able to attach the service manual?
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Here it is I think...
      Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately it doesn't appear to offer any more information than you have already supplied and no circuit diagram to look though.
        Have you checked you have all the output supplies from the power supply when you switch on.

Edit
        What are the part numbers of IC2702 & IC2703
        Last edited by dick_barton; 04-24-2017, 08:23 AM.
        Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

I have recently acquired a sharp LC-70LE640U with the same D_POW error, DET_D3V3(36pin) failure. Digital 3.3v is not applied. Ive done the error bypass so the chevron doesnt blink anymore, but the tv will not power on. The screen will not light at all, no information to be seen even with a flashlight.

so I guess the question is how do I apply 3.3v?

Ill also add that Im not too anxious to attempt measuring things with voltages 90-140.

Comment

Working...
          X