This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, been coming across quite a few monitors and tvs with no backlight.
    Fixed a couple myself by replacing capacitors, but that does not always work.
    Thus my presence here

Comment

Hi all! :-)
      I like to drink beer.
      It's not bad, isn't it?

Comment

Hello my name is Tyler I worked at Hewlett Packard in the printer repair department for a few years right out of high school. I now own a company that builds off road vehicle parts.

I found this forum like I assume most everyone else did, because of a TV failure.

Looking forward to a speedy repair!!

Thank you,

Tyler

Comment

Hi Guys,

Name is Lucas and i am from Berlin. I am quiet new towards electronical repairs, but eager enough to learn more.

I registered here because i got a LG 50 inch plasma tv (50pk250) that after 4 hours of runtime decided to just stop working.

With the help of google i found this forum and registered since it offered what looks like the greatest expertise the net has to offer.

Comment

I just hI

Comment

Hello, joined to see if i could get some help with my TV

Comment

Just joined.

Been a tinkerer for years. When around 10 years old, I would buy TV's from the Thrift store and take them home to fix and sell. That was almost 50 years ago. I have a large collection of antique radios and a smaller collection on pre-1950 Televisions. Not too may work as I figured I'd fix them when I retire (if and when). So for now I don't have time to work on TV's, Radios. My Plasma quit and was hoping for some help.

Comment

New user. Working on a LG TV

Comment

Greetings and salutations!

Electronics tinkerer looking to join a great community. Great resource. Hope I can contribute eventually!

Comment

Hello to all.
                      Getting into fixing some old parts and found this amazing community.
                      Hoping to be a part of it.

Comment

Hello!

I have a problem with my plasma tv and came here to find out if someone could help with it

Comment

Hello there! I am new to this site/forum. Working as a Service Engineer in Electronics. I am from India.

Comment

I have a new Onkyo HT-S3700. It was working fine for a couple of weeks. Suddenly it stopped working. The display continuously scrolls showing the audio settings menu. Unable to operate or even factory reset!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

BTW, does anybody have the service manual for ht-s3700 or HT-R393. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks for all the good resources. I finally have something to contribute. See you around.

Comment

Hello! I am new member here. Great forum. Thanks for helping!

Comment

Been lurking for years, finally posting.

Comment

Well, just a bit of info for the thread. Got started punching cards back in '75, and have been running with the hardware primarily, but have been dipped in the software fairly deep. Currently employed as a field service tech for networked nursecall, CCTV, access control, intercoms and pro audio. You name it, I'll swing a hammer at it.......

Comment

Greetings,

Projects I'm working Fisher CA-880 amplifier, Marantz 2230B, and Toshiba SA-7100 Tune ups and rebuilding what I can.

Always looking for more amplification power.

Am newer to the Vintage equipment world and learning as I go.

Comment

hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X