Video card e-Force 9800GX2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video card e-Force 9800GX2

Hi, I have Video carde-Force 9800GX2 has a problem. I turn on computer, the card `s fan works and lights up but there is no display on screen. I use other card and it works so my computer is ok, the problem is e-Force 9800GX2. anybody had an experience?. Thanks

Re: Video card e-Force 9800GX2

Hello And Welcome Aboard,

This thread is in the wrong area of this site. Thats probably why there has been 31 views and no replies as of yet. You should have started this thread under General Computer Discussion. Hopefully that will yield an answer to your problem.

Good Luck,
    lcdman

Comment

Re: Video card e-Force 9800GX2

Originally posted by start2011 View Post
      Hi, I have Video carde-Force 9800GX2 has a problem. I turn on computer, the card `s fan works and lights up but there is no display on screen. I use other card and it works so my computer is ok, the problem is e-Force 9800GX2. anybody had an experience?. Thanks
      Bad eVGA aren't uncommon due to cheap caps. [Motherboards too.]
      Bad nVidia aren't uncommon due to defective nVidia chips. [Motherboards too.]
      Mann-Made Global Warming.
      - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
      -
      You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
      -

Comment

Working...
      X