No announcement yet.

How to use an universal power supply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to use an universal power supply?

i don't know how you search it, if i search 48.L9502.A01 that site finds nothing.
    "I broke part of the pcb" why you had access to the pcb? there was a previous fault?
    Last edited by Davi.p; 04-23-2014, 02:08 PM.

Comment

The link that I have put is the powerboard that I have now. It's the same that the Acer AL712 uses, I'm trying to find any service manual to see the pinout but I don't find anything.

I broke the old powerboard because I was trying to repair a "2 seconds to black problem".
      Last edited by mokie; 04-23-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

"I was trying to repair a "2 seconds to black problem"" Here i wanted to arrive!...
        If you now try to power up and see the same 2 sec. to black or a flash of the b.light, you can have bad lamps!

Comment

xD thanks for your help. No problems with the ccfls because I have tested them with an external inverter that I have like this one:

http://www.ebay.es/itm/390711004363

Comment

The lamps stays ON if I give tension to the blue wire so I think that this is the ON/OFF wire.

If I give tension to the yellow wire, the brightness comes down so maybe this wire could be the DIMMER.

The green wire I don't know what is for.

I don't know if there's some feedback between the lamps and the display board in order to send the image to the screen.
            Last edited by mokie; 04-24-2014, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X