Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung 245B diagonal lines Problem

Hello guys,
    i recently bought a Samsung 245B TFT display, that was offered as defective and without any function.

When i opened it, i was surprised because all internal plugs connecting the boards had been disconnected. No wonder why nothing at all worked anymore.

I measured RB805 which is one of the most well-known problems on this display. And well, mine was defective, too. I changed it, plugged all cables together and fired it up.

Well it works again, but: There are diagonal lines going from down left to up right. They are best seen on white backgrounds. I tried to get them with a foto.

It does not matter, if i change the resolution or the refresh rate - the lines can always be seen. I can also see them when windows is booting, so it should not be a driver problem. I think the only difference is that they become stronger and weaker sometimes.

Does anyone have any idea what that could be? I consider recapping all the boards, but i have no idea, if that would bring a solution to my problem.

Re: Samsung 245B diagonal lines Problem

Hmm, If I stay at the screen too long, I can see those.

But, I suspect it could be some ripple somewhere...

Have you found any bulged capacitors?
    Muh-soggy-knee

Comment

Re: Samsung 245B diagonal lines Problem

No bulged caps yet, but from my experience they could be dead though... I think i will have a further look at them.

Comment

Working...
      X