Samsung LN32A550 P3F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung LN32A550 P3F

So i put a flash light against the screen before. but I tried it again, but in the dark and i saw the static screen. The bulb/lamp isnt turning on. :\

Comment

Just to make sure im doing this right. these are where im testing my voltages for the Inverter board at 24.48V
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey guys. I'm having a very similar issue. Same TV. My TV turns on but the backlight doesn't fully light up. Only the top right corner of it will glow. Could this be related? How did this current problem get fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by richpart View Post
          Samsung's service site has these listed as a common failure. They dry up meaning they may not look physically bad or bubbled up.

Symptom:**The*TV*takes*longer*to*power*on*than*normal.**You*may*hear*several*clicks*while*the*TV*attempts*to*power*on.
          Cause:*The*electrolytic*in*the*capacitors*on*the*power*supply*board*over*time*will*dry*out*causing*the*power*supply*to*shut*down*durig*its*initial*power*on*cycle.
          Cure:*Refer*to*the*capacitor*cross*reference*guide*below*for*the*list*of*the*capacitors*that*should*be*replaced.
          I have this TV and the backlight doesn't turn on at all. When I power on I get the startup sound, and the LED light at the bottom of the TV glows blue. I have bulging caps (some of which were listed in your original post: CM853, CM858, CM859). I've tinkered and soldered electronics a fair amount, but this is my first shot at TV repair. I hope this fixes my issue. I'll be checking the CFL tubes and inverter voltages while I wait for replacement caps.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X