Clear All

Re: Like I Predicted, SSE4 Crushes AMD

VIA cpu's? they suck. bad.
    sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2011/01/intel-cpu/

They're closing the "analog loophole". Your PC isn't yours anymore, its the studios'.

. It also provides a mechanism for online content providers to recognize Intel Insider computers, and deliver copy-protected content only to them.
      And anonymity will be a thing of the past with a unique ID broadcast to whoever asks for it.
      Last edited by NxB; 01-06-2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ratdude747 View Post
        VIA cpu's? they suck. bad.
        they don't suck.... they're just for a different purpose. they're really useful in industrial computers and low-power. plus they started the mini-ITX trend.

Comment

Originally posted by NxB View Post

They're closing the "analog loophole". Your PC isn't yours anymore, its the studios'.
          From that same site:

LMAO! All I need to do is connect my Secure HDMI port to a DVR or something equivalent. Millions of dollars wasted. Just think of all that money could have been used to better society. I seem to remember cancer and aids is still a big problem.
          And anonymity will be a thing of the past with a unique ID broadcast to whoever asks for it.
          What, they're pulling a PIII Coppermine again? But even so - one which has no care in the world does not need anonimity anyway. For the more informed of us, things will still go on the way we're used to. No surprise visits for me.
          Originally posted by PeteS in CA
          Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
          A working TV? How boring!

Comment

This is a big deal and is deserving of it's own thread.
            Mann-Made Global Warming.
            - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
            -
            You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
            -

Comment

one which has no care in the world does not need anonimity anyway.
              Unless they're uninformed and have opinions that go against the status quo. If you have nothing to hide you are either boring or don't know 1/2 of what you is probably illegal somewhere and the government will hit you up for money when they get to it.

Comment

Originally posted by PCBONEZ View Post
                This is a big deal and is deserving of it's own thread.
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...548#post144548
                sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

Working...
                X