n5110 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n5110 problem

Hello i have dell inspiron n5110 which rember last night update the drivers and with this driver. It also the chipset driver now the laptop power on the screen power on also but remains black any idea

Re: n5110 problem

Maybe you stopped the updating process causing a system crash . Try booting into safe mode by pressing F8 ..

Comment

Originally posted by jiroy View Post
      Maybe you stopped the updating process causing a system crash . Try booting into safe mode by pressing F8 ..
      Doesnt boot to try anything power up but the lcd work just the backlight

Comment

Originally posted by electronic-solutioncy View Post
        Doesnt boot to try anything power up but the lcd work just the backlight
        Try hooking an external monitor if available and Check if the hard drive is spinning by listening ..

Comment

Try hooking an external monitor if available and Check if the hard drive is spinning by listening ..
          Your genious and then i have to unistall the deivers?

Comment

Originally posted by electronic-solutioncy View Post
            Your genious and then i have to unistall the deivers?
            A recovery is better if your windows is genuine and there are options to keep your datas , but if you don't know the right processes it's better to ask help .

Comment

I thing the wrong driver is the chipset how can install the correct if is download the correct can install as it

Comment

A recovery is better if your windows is genuine and there are options to keep your datas , but if you don't know the right processes it's better to ask help .
                By the way any account for donation

Comment

Working...
                X