HP w2007 - Panel issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP w2007 - Panel issue?

I took a look at a monitor that a friend of mine is looking at purchasing "used" and the following is what the screen looks like. I hope that the pictures show enough (I can take more if anyone cares to see). The monitor operates normally - power on / off, image shows, no "2 seconds to black", etc. The screen is "washed out" so to speak mostly on the left 2/3 of the screen but it's not completely "washed out." Does this appear more likely to be a panel issue or something else. He has not purchased it yet so I do not want to open it at this time.
    Attached Files

Re: HP w2007 - Panel issue?

The more and more that I look at it, it doesn't appear that the issue is on the OSD. At first, I thought it was, but now, I'm not so sure. Possibly another issue with a voltage regulator on the logic board?

Comment

Originally posted by jayoung View Post
      I took a look at a monitor that a friend of mine is looking at purchasing "used" and the following is what the screen looks like.
      How much does the seller want?
      --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Originally posted by retiredcaps View Post
        How much does the seller want?
        He's was going to buy the monitor and a drill for $60 so I don't really know how much the drill vs. the monitor is of that amount. After looking at the OSD with a computer attached, the "wash out" shows on the black part of the OSD also.

Comment

Working...
        X