• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pioneer Plasma TV on standby and won't power on

Pioneer PDP-42-A3HD
    When I turn power ON
    1.Green light is ON
    2.I hear some relay switching on and off but nothing on display and no control.

Comment

Pioneer model 6020FD won't turn on. Stand by red light blinks 5 times.
      Any idea what this error code means?

Comment

8 blinking loghts on a pro 1150HD I DO HAVE POWER IN THE supply board but is there a way yo test the main. Board?

Comment

Hope someone can help clarify my standby issue. I read the replies on this thread but not sure if it pertains to my plasma issue.
          I have a pioneer plasma PDP 5070. It was working earlier today. However, I used my remote control from my cable box to turn the TV on/off and watch.
          Then I powered off/standby to unhook the cable box which, I needed to switch out for a new box. It was couple of hours before I reconnected the cable box and tired to turn the TV on. I tried to turn the power on directly from the button on the TV and it just remained on standby. I used the pioneer remote control and nothing happened. I switched out the batteries on the remote and noticed that the LED transmission/sensor lights up for all of the buttons on the remote EXCEPT for the TV power button. It seems like the remote control does not sense/transmit any signal.
          Not sure if this issue is the same and I have some how triggered that trap switch. Can someone advise?

Comment

Working...
          X