Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung 225BW Inverter REVO.2

Hello All,

Part rant part regular post. Whats going on with all this Samsung crap? I see why other members on this site say "Friends Don't Let Friends Buy Samsung" or something to that effect.
    I have a Samsung 225BW in addition to a 205BW that I'm ready to return back to their owner and say good luck.

The 225BW is putting out 13.13VDC after a full recap but yet the two transformers aren't showing any resistance no matter where I test. I used
    Panasonic FM,FR,FC and one lone Nichicon CE. They must use junk parts across the board, pun intended.

Please Advise,
    lcdman
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung 225BW Inverter REVO.2

Try touching up the solder joints on the bottom. It gets brittle on these PSUs.
    "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Working...
    X