X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Digihome 32" LED TV

Comment

I have an issue with a Philips 32PFL3008T, where the power board type is 17IPS19-5P. The TV is working, but I get no backlight (i.e. screen looks black but shows content when lit by flashlight). Is it the same powerboard that handles the backlight and do the advice in this thread apply?

Comment

Originally posted by jpensar View Post
        I have an issue with a Philips 32PFL3008T, where the power board type is 17IPS19-5P. The TV is working, but I get no backlight (i.e. screen looks black but shows content when lit by flashlight). Is it the same powerboard that handles the backlight and do the advice in this thread apply?
        Possibly Led failure do you have 24v ?
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

I have this same power supply board used in a Telefunken set relatives gave to me to attempt repair. Same problem here: TV is dead.

So far I've found the schematics here.
          http://elektrotanya.com/vestel_17ips.../download.html

But be aware that the board we have (mine is identical to the pic posted here) is a bit different from the schematic: they simplified the circuit and omitted some parts to save costs, so it becomes harder to nail problems.

Comment

Hi guys i have a faulty Vestel 17IPS19-5 installed in a Hitachi 32XHC01.The initial situation was a tv completely dead. After replacing the three top diodes SB5B0 (one was bad) the tv turns on again but i still have a little problem, a loud buzzing noise coming from the L502 component,

Comment

Turn down the brightness see if it goes.
              Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Nothing changes, the noise is still there constant

Comment

Just to add to the great info above, another Vestel 17IPS19-3 here, in a Finlux 26" FIN26LEDHDR, with the 3 SB5B0's at the top, and 3 UF5402's towards the bottom.

Found one of the SB5B0's (nearest the transformer) to be shorted, the other 2 were ok. Replaced the shorted one with an SB5100, and the TV powers up ok. Will replace all 3 with SB5100's.

Haven't tested the 3 UF5408's. Has anyone found any of these to be shorted at any time? Might leave them if not. The set is easy to work on if they do eventually need to be done.

Comment

Hi all had the same problem the diodes are coming out at 0.00 - 0.02 up and down. I noticed this isn't a very recent thread but I usually get my diodes at work and have never had to actually go out and buy them. I've tried an online search for where to buy the diodes for this board and have so far come up with squat. Can anyone help?

Comment

Hi all had the same problem the diodes are coming out at 0.00 - 0.02 up and down. I noticed this isn't a very recent thread but I usually get my diodes at work and have never had to actually go out and buy them. I've tried an online search for where to buy the diodes for this board and have so far come up with squat. Can anyone help?

Wow ok didn't click all the way to the last page so I'm referring to the vestel 17ips19-3 board from an earlier post

Comment

Originally posted by Anor1412 View Post
                        Hi all had the same problem the diodes are coming out at 0.00 - 0.02 up and down. I noticed this isn’t a very recent thread but I usually get my diodes at work and have never had to actually go out and buy them. I’ve tried an online search for where to buy the diodes for this board and have so far come up with squat. Can anyone help?
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-SR510...UAAOSwiDFYLlxI
                        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x-UF540...4AAOSwYS9ZYkTS
                        Last edited by vinceroger69; 12-06-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Wow haha that was a fast response I didn't think of eBay cheers for that tho I really appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Anor1412 View Post
                            Wow haha that was a fast response I didn't think of eBay cheers for that tho I really appreciate it
                            i try to use the likes of rs or cpc for parts but most have minimum orders so yes ebay is ok for the odd orders like this your local maplin store may have these parts in too some stores are better than others though.

Comment

Thanks again I tried maplin but they said they couldn't help so thank you I'll bare that in mind for the future

Comment

Working...
                              X