Logik l32digb20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logik l32digb20

Backlight constantly flashing on and off,voltages fluctuating until i disable the invertor board then all voltages stable again

possible screen failure ?

thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Logik l32digb20

BL ON steady? Check voltage across large 450V capacitor(s) on PSU.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

370 volt on the 3 big caps im trying to locate the bl on at present any ideas

Comment

Green or brown wires going to inverter. One is BLON and the other is DIM.
        370V is a little low; does it drop when flickering?
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

370 v constant and the BLON is reading 5.18v

Comment

24V to inverters OK? Also is that green or brown wire you checked? Note: green-to-chassis and brown-to-chassis.
            Last edited by tom66; 02-22-2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

The brown is reading 5.18 volts the green is reading 1.33 volts but the 24 volt invertors are jumping from all over the place

Comment

It can be hard to tell if it is PSU or inverter. In my opinion it's a lot more likely to be PSU, but this isn't always the case.

What I would suggest is attaching two car headlamps, in series, to the 24V output. If you're short of them, Poundland sell them in packs of two (they're probably rubbish, but they're OK for a 65W load.) This will provide approx 65W load to the PSU, around 1/2 what the inverter draws. If that flickers, the PSU has an issue. You can also try adding a second set providing 130W if it does not flicker. 130W is about right for a fully functioning 32" inverter.

Comment

I had a spare invertor tried that still the same so possible psu fault

Comment

The 370V PFC sounds low to me, if I were to focus on any particular area. Does that rise with the inverter disconnected?

Comment

Hi i have just repaired one of these this week the BLon comes out of the bottom of the Av board to the inverter. This set would not turn the backlight on and would not turn off to standby with side buttons or remote it was the 3.3 v regulator on the Av board in the bottom left corner second one up easy fix
                      Last edited by flocko; 02-22-2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

@tom no inverter disconnected still 370 volts
                        @ flocko mines different the side buttons and remote work fine on mine

Thanks

Comment

still check this regulator, i was told this one had flashing backlight then it failed to come on one day?

Comment

do you mean this in the picture ive added and whats the best way to test it

Comment

opps sorry forgot to add the picture
                              Attached Files

Comment

No not that one the one above marked 1117 33 you need to check for 3.3v on the center leg or the tab (north)i would check all the regulators as they seem to feed each other,all the rest are adjustable regulators so take a reading of all three legs 1/2/3 with the tab (north)up,reading 1/2/3 from left to right a good reg will read 1.25v higher on leg 2 then leg 1,so if leg 1 reads 1.5v leg 2 should be 2.75v, there are lots on here on how to test regulators just do a search.

Comment

Narrow the problem down. If you have steady BLON and DIM, then the main board shouldn't cause the flickering. Note: I forgot to mention to check PSON. It'd be a good idea to check that too.

Comment

ok measurements in picture attached this tv is really intermittent now the backlight stays on but i can turn the tv On via remote or side button,but when i try to turn it off via remote or side button i have to switch it of via the mains switch
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Middle most regulator, was pin #1 jumping around? That reading is odd, comparing to pin #2.

Comment

now i cant give you that answer because i have just turned the tv back on and im now back to a flashing backlight and all regulator pins are now fluctuating

Comment

Working...
                                        X