Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Model LN32A330J1DXZA bad picture

Hello,

I have a Samsung Model LN32A330J1DXZA that has worked fine for the last 6 years until we had a storm the other night and a power surge seems to have taken the picture out. The problem I'm seeing is the lower half of the screen has vertical lines on it. I'm debating whether it's worth the effort to fix it or not. Any ideas or suggestions or anyone else seen this problem? Thanks,
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung Model LN32A330J1DXZA bad picture

I find it odd that a power surge would cause this but it really looks like a damaged LCD panel to me. If that's the case it's not repairable.

Comment

Agreed. I suspect the panel is bad. It's a common fault on these sets.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Were these pictures not already posted somewhere on the forums as they look damn familiar, Pretty sure I already said that's a failed panel.

Comment

Hi Newtothis,

I posted these pictures a few days ago in an older thread but didn't get any responses so started a new thread here today.

Thanks for your responses, I think I will forgo trying to repair it.

Comment

Working...
          X