Samsung LE46C650LK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung LE46C650LK

Hi my samsung tv flickers slightly and appears to have issues with strobe lighting on all inputs done the eco fix but no joy . Ive
    searched online for weeks but I seem to always end up coming back to the "852" fix to cut the wire, alas my inverter board is different ive found a new board for about £80 but I have no idea if this wil resolve my issue and it recurring at a later date , and if this issue is common on this model thanks for your time

Re: Samsung LE46C650LK

Would you care to share pictures of the parts inside the TV?
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Hope this picture ok many thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

OK, do you have a digital multimeter available?
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

No sorry my knowledge is rather limited but thanks for replying

Comment

There isn't anything we can really suggest without one. You would have to get one or pay for a repair.

You could try swapping the board, but it can be an expensive mistake if diagnosis is wrong.

Comment

Ok i will ask a friend if i can borrow his and will get back to you I did a bit of research it appears that tv maybe an American version thanks again

Comment

Your TV is LE40C650LK

LE = European
                LN = North American
                LA = South American / Australia&NZ / others

Comment

Thanks for that. just a quick question if the tv was for a country in Europe other than the uk does the inverter board differ slightly to a uk one.

Comment

It shouldn't. I haven't seen any instances of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X