Samsung LE40R87BD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung LE40R87BD

It could still be bad, but a good portion of it is working. I'd focus on the main board for now.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Do you think changing IC1803 for 24C256. Would be next stage to go ?

Comment

I would try that before anything else.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Hi All
          I am still having problems with this set I have replaced the ic 1830 as suggested for a blank 24c256 but still same faults (sound but no picture ) and the set still starts to switch its self off/on continually after 5 mins.
          I will include a couple of pict of the 24c256 hoping some one can confirm pin one where I am pointing with a arrow.

Any more help would be much appreciated with this set.
          Ron
          [/ATTACH]
          Attached Files

Comment

Change the main board, I've had a couple that have cut out after a few minutes of being on, no guarantees of course but it is what I would try next, good luck.

Comment

Hi Dang
              Thanks for your reply , when you say change the main board do you mean the power/supply board or the board with all the scarts,tuner and other connections on it ?

Thanks Ron

Comment

the main board is the one with the tuner and scarts on it.

Comment

Working...
                X