TH-42PZ70BA 10 bllinks not intermittent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TH-42PZ70BA 10 bllinks not intermittent

A friend bought it for me to fix, in total, cost him £46 + a small charge for the repair. On my recommendation for a good quality TV, plasma preferred.
    Normally, I'd sell these around £200 to £225 mark.
    Last edited by tom66; 03-06-2014, 05:54 AM.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Thanks. I sold the same model recently for £210. Still trying to figure out if I'm getting my pricing right. Buyers often seem suspicious of the age of TVs like this, even though they are much better, more reliable and more repairable than most of the newer stuff.

Comment

It's a 7 year old TV model now, so it's understandable. I just wish I could show them inside of it vs. a one year old plasma/LED and they will see they are getting a much better built TV.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I know exactly what you mean. I sold an immaculate (I mean it was totally spotless like new) PZ80 for £180 during the post-Christmas slump, and that was a bit of a struggle to sell. They were amazed with it when they saw it though. I've got a PZ85 and a TX-P42S11B I'm looking at selling now and thinking how to price them. It kind of grates to sell such great TVs for as low as that.

Comment

Working...
          X