sharp aquos LC-80LE632U led tv lamp error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sharp aquos LC-80LE632U led tv lamp error

Your TV is a completely different ballgame the 80 inch uses LEDs that are backlit your TV uses edge lit so if you have one LED go out in your string you're going to have an array of LEDs in that same area go out causing a black patch.
    Did I leave the soldering iron on?

Comment

Hi and thanks that testing of codes on power-up got my tv on with leds lasting only 2 sec as usual but the rest works got sound and picture just no backlight and a constant inverted v light thanks aggain

Comment

Originally posted by freakaftr8 View Post
        The mainboard must generate only one signal the power supply gives it if backlight is in error. All other errors are generated from mainboard. Off the error pin if it goes high it generates a power supply fault codetwo quick flashes 5 slow flashes. The error pin stays low all tje time. Without or with the backlights working I believe the mainboard monitors this by the balancing of the data and clock signals generated by the backlight driver. The pins are called adl and acl
        I have sharp LC-80LE632U tv I have no picture at all. was watching and the screen went blank. I tried a factory reset and flash light to see if the screen was on but it wasn't. I not sure if the back light is bad. The service manuel they show the componet positions and interconnections. The light is white and steady flashing when you turn the power on with the remote it goes out like power came on but the screen is still blank. Is there anything else I can do before I open this beast up. I would much appreciate any type of input.

Thank You.

Comment

Dont know where to start tv won't power up at all. Tried reset with the input and volume down holding and pluged tv back in. No luck, anyone know anything about where to start to test to find the problem. I hate to open this beast up unless I really have to. The power light is white and flashing steady. When you power up on the remote it stays on steady. The screen is still blank, anyone have any idea's. The service manuel doen't tell you anything it just tells you how to take it apart and the layout of all the boards that interface with each other.

Comment

freakaftr8, I don't think you posted how you repaired your TV in the end?

Comment

Please help!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Im hoping I can fix this, if anyone can help
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sacosta80 View Post
                  Im hoping I can fix this, if anyone can help
                  Hello Sacosta
                  This is a different model so you would be better off starting a new thread.
                  Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

yeah, I apologize. I had verified my email and all but still wouldn't let me start a new thread till today. Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by sacosta80 View Post
                      Please help!!
                      Have you hooked up different inputs and it happens on any of those inputs?
                      Don't buy those $10 PSU "specials". They fail, and they have taken whole computers with them.

My computer doubles as a space heater.

Permanently Retired Systems:
                      RIP Advantech UNO-3072LA (2008-2021) - Decommissioned and taken out of service permanently due to lack of software support for it. Not very likely to ever be recommissioned again.
                      Asus Q550LF (Old main laptop, 2014-2022) - Decommissioned and stripped due to a myriad of problems, the main battery bloating being the final nail in the coffin.

Kooky and Kool Systems
                      - 1996 Power Macintosh 7200/120 + PC Compatibility Card - Under Restoration
                      - 1993 Gateway 2000 80486DX/50 - Fully Operational/WIP
                      - 2004 Athlon 64 Retro Gaming System - Indefinitely Parked
                      - Main Workstation - Fully operational!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by freakaftr8 View Post
                        service manual shows input vol- at the same time in plug in TV but when I try to do that I get the one flash two flash sequence I can't get it into service mode. the only way to get this set to turn on is to hold down the volume down channel up button at the same time but that wont allow going to the service menu
                        What was the fix for this? I am having this exact issue and the fix was never posted. I am having these EXACT same issues with a Sharp LC-70LE374U. If I hold the vol+ and channel- when I start the tv, the tv works great.

Comment

Working...
                        X