Samsung 244T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung 244T

Hello, I'm trying to track down some information on the power board inside this guy, I was hoping someone had more information.

Unfortunately I have not been able to find a diagram or schematic for the board in this, and I'm trying to double check what kind of capacitor it uses in a couple spots.

Board: PSLF101401A

Capacitor locations CM809, CM813, CS806

Other versions of the power board used in this monitor have some different capacitors at CS802 that does not match what this one has.

In other words, I lost which capacitors go where.

Re: Samsung 244T

This is mostly because I ended up moving with a few projects half finished...

I know that CS806 is a 47uf 6.3v capacitor,

but the other two I know one is a 10uf 50v, the other is a 100uf 10v...

I was hoping someone knew of ways to get info on the schematics somehow or had one they could double check.

Comment

Originally posted by thraxarious View Post
      This is mostly because I ended up moving with a few projects half finished...

I know that CS806 is a 47uf 6.3v capacitor,

but the other two I know one is a 10uf 50v, the other is a 100uf 10v...

I was hoping someone knew of ways to get info on the schematics somehow or had one they could double check.
      Good clear pictures of the top and bottom of the power supply would make it possible to deduce which is where. The 10uF, 50V one is most likely on the Vcc supply for the SMPS controller. The 100uF, 10V one may be in the regulator circuit.

PlainBill
      For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Samsung pslf101401a rev 1.0

CM809 - 100μf 10v
        CM813 - 10μf 50v
        CS806 - 47μf 63 v (NOT 6.3v!)
        CM851, CM852, CS852 - 1000μf 35v
        CM801, CS808, CM810 - 47μf 50v
        CM856 - 1000μF 25V
        CM861 - 2200μF 10V
        CS802 - 10μF 50V

I think that covers it for caps

(Crapxon - FTW!!)

Comment

Although this is late to this thread...
          Here is the cap layout for the Syncmaster 244T power supply attached...

Regards...
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, ndttech; now it may end up being helpful for me three years on (so good they don't close posts that are a year old with no activity like so many forums do)......

Comment

I am currently working on a Samsung 244T for my brother.
              As you already know, ALL the CapXon caps have to be replaced. Even the 450v. It failed without bulging. I took it out to test out of circuit for the heck of it... bad. Don't assume that one is good. Go ahead and replace that one too.

Testing done with a ESR-micro v3.1 I bought some time ago.

Comment

After replacing the caps, is the unit working now??

Comment

Big Cap should be 100uF, 450 V, not 1000uF as defined in PDF file

Comment

Working...
                  X