Samsung SyncMaster 216BW question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung SyncMaster 216BW question

Hi, I replaced some swollen capacitors in my samsung syncmaster 216bw monitor and it powered on but i notice when i connect it to the computer the image is all out of place so i figured i just need to push the auto button but that doesn't help. it just moves the image up 1/4 of the screen and left about 2 inches the only time i can get it to line up properly is if i go into the menu and select reset image. any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Re: Samsung SyncMaster 216BW question

Check, clean, reseat every internal cable whether you touched it or not.
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

hi again thanks for the reply i tried what you suggested but it didnt work. what step should i take next?

Comment

In the menu system there should be a reset. Try it.
        36 Monitors, 3 TVs, 4 Laptops, 1 motherboard, 1 Printer, 1 iMac, 2 hard drive docks and one IP Phone repaired so far....

Comment

I already did the reset its the only way to get the screen to center at best but it the auto button thats not working

Comment

Working...
          X