Asrock E350M1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asrock E350M1

Hello guys I have a very strange problem with my Asrock E350M1 that serves in my little homeserver. On every reboot the system hangs: after it shut down and next you would expect the BIOS Post showing up nothign happens. The Fans run at full speed, black screen, no beep. After disconnecting the power cord and reconnecting it then it takes further attempts and sometimes I have to go through this process 20 times to get it to boot. Also when I try to enter the BIOS the post screen freezes. But if I not touch it during POST and let the server boot it runs rock stable. What is wrong here?

Re: Asrock E350M1

Sounds like BIOS corruption almost, tried installing the latest BIOS?
    "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Well I not see any chance how to do that as I am not able to enter the BIOS / UEFI and start the update
      Removed the Battery already but nothing changed.

Comment

They have BIOS updates for both MS-DOS and Windows.
        I prefer to flash from DOS, it is usually the most reliable way to flash...
        "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Have a look at the caps and test it with a different PSU just in case.

Comment

I tried different psu and ram. No luck. Caps look ok . The board is just three years old. Now it not start at all. Maybe try hairdryer ? Like i said once its up then it runs well

Comment

Working...
            X