This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone.. my name is valarm.... I'm computer technician since 2009.

I'm became interested in this forum when i bought tl866 minipro. I think there will be lots of info about using this device. I really love to learn and please welcome me in this forum.

I like helping people especially in repairing there gadgets. Right now my service include repair cellphone, laptop, tablet and printer.

More power in this forum.

Comment

Hello! New to the forum and this level of electronics repair in general. I'm an arcade game collector and find a need to deepen my knowledge of electronics to keep my games in working order and to fix things around the house! Currently perplexed by a Strider upright cab that keeps blowing its switching power supply and an Edgestar wine fridge where the left control board keeps blowing a fuse!!! Thanks in advance for any help you can provide :-)

Comment

Hello,
        i'am new in this forum and this is my first mail. My first computer was Commodore C64. Now i'am working with a Dell E6430.

Comment

Hi all,

I found this forum looking for repair information for my Panasonic plasma TV.

I have a master's degree in industrial instrumentation, and a few year's experience from product development in metering equipment.

I do occasional repairs of consumer electronics whenever some of my stuff breaks, but not often enough to be an expert in all types of failure modes. Hence why I'm here to learn.

Comment

Hi, I'm here looking for information about to repair a pc monitor. Now let´s go to search and read.

Comment

Hi to everyone,
              I'm new here & happy to be a part of this forum. I happened to find this when researching caps for an AR9 speaker crossover, etc. This looks like an excellent place, hope I'm able to be of some help down the road. Thanks....

Best regards, Bob

Comment

Hello everyone,

In the last few years, I've found help in this forum just by googling or using the search function. However it is time to finally register as I have two motherboards that aren't working properly and I cant figure out why.

Comment

Hello,i've registered in 2013 but never posted,need assistance with my tv,capricious problem that i can't fix by myself.

Comment

Hi guys, I decided to join your forum to improve myself and share my skills
                    Good luck !!

Comment

ehllo everybody!

Comment

Jus' a dying TV owner looking for tech help and tired of askya's nefarious ways. will bull through the basic DIY PDF before boring all with dumb questions.

Comment

Hello, fresh newbie here...
                          Ok no beating around the bush
                          Im here because im desperate to use back my laptop (bios password issue)
                          The kind that uses 6x4 hash
                          Registered for this account but then stowed away my laptop. Now ive cleared of all my IT jobs, servers, abit of networking, CCTV, its time to revisit my laptop..

Comment

Hello,
                            I`m glad to see you.

Comment

Hi all and thanks for the welcome message. I stopped in to try and fix a couple of TVs but I now see where this forum may be a big hit for me. I love electronics and components but my career was around software as an applications developer. So now a days I attempt to have fun with very small projects including embedded programming to drive a few components and devices. And with my limited knowledge of electronics I do employ the KISS directive(Keep It Simple Stupid).

Beyond my love for my family and electronics I also love Fireworks!
                              Any pyro technicians on this forum?

Paul

Comment

Hi Long time follower (2004 -ish when I was digging for info on all the failed caps I was finding in friends and families electronics) First time poster.

In over my head on these SMD LEDs and driver circuits so I am returning for info.

Machinist by trade, 25+ years. Luckier then skilled when repairing electronics...

I would like to start a thread on my journey into this Hitachi LE55A6R9A with a Megmeet MP145D-1MF22-1 Power supply and LB55061 Backlight strips.

Thanks , Dave

Comment

Just tripped over this forum looking for information on a faulty UPS.

I have spent 50+yrs in the TV transmission/Radio Transmission and Studio maintenance electronics industry working at board level. This involved many different types of equipment from Transmitters / translators small and large, studio gear, Diesel generators, test equipment, etc, etc!!

Now retired and running a custom built 1000 + channel Computer controlled Christmas lighting display for six weeks over Christmas time, sequenced by myself, along with the usual miscellaneous electronics that is involved. Many instrument amplifiers built and serviced at home for myself and others to keep my hand in at home.

Google under my handle and it should pull up the videos of the Christmas Lighting display on YouTube and Vimeo.

Cheers, Terry

Comment

Greetings. I
                                    m a total electronics newb.
                                    I'm just here to research the best brand and standards for replacing the capacitors on a board i am trying to repair.

Comment

Hi,
                                      My name is Jerome.
                                      I found this site while searching for how to repair my Infinity PS-10 subwoofer.
                                      Don't know much about electrical repair, but try if it looks like a common problem on the internet that does not require advanced diagnosis.

Comment

Hi All,

My name is Omar. I'm a total newbie at electronics and laptop repair but it's something I've always wanted to learn. I'm now trying to 'learn by doing' and I'm here looking for a little help when I get stuck. (I'm already stuck btw)

I look forward to meeting you guys and hopefully, one day, be in a position to help out some other poor little newbie.

Comment

I'm davef102003. I'm a retired software engineer and an artist with very little electronics experience. I work in stained glass. I come here to try and put together a light board from an old TV.

Comment

Working...
                                          X