Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung 740n inverter problem.

Hello,
    IP-35135B model of defective power board in my hand I have two. These boards are often used in the Samsung 740N monitors.

Now both of these boards the same problem. Display does not light. Lamps are secure.

If my actions, I changed the capacitors. I changed the 4502C circuits. Marked with blue lines where there are 620 STK. I changed her. The problem still continues. Where can I find manual to repair this product. or Do you have a friend that can help me about this problem?

Here are pictures of products.

Re: Samsung 740n inverter problem.

At the bottom of this page is a huge thread specifically focusing on the samsung 740n
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5136

Also, you don't say whether you changed the small fuse (F201 or is it F301...)?
    I just repaired one of these today which had bad caps and a bad fuse. I first replaced the caps then a week later (today) figured out you sometimes need to replace the fuse as well

Comment

Thanks but the problem continues.

IP-35135A and IP-35135B Samsung monitors two types of boards used. A series of boards is making the problem more easily repaired , but the B series boards is making more problems.

This should solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by zero10 View Post
        At the bottom of this page is a huge thread specifically focusing on the samsung 740n

I just repaired one of these today which had bad caps and a bad fuse. I first replaced the caps then a week later (today) figured out you sometimes need to replace the fuse as well

Thanks ! @zero10

Blown a fuse, as you say invisible. 3A pico fuse. Quite a funny situation.

Comment

Thanks to this thread I fixed my Samsung SyncMaster 940bx.
          I replace all the major caps exept the big one. The Fuse F301 was blown too.
          Working like a charm now!
          Thanks BenCesur!!

Comment

I have here the same problm about Samsung 740n inverter,..blotted caps,blown fuse,.I replaced all blotted caps and a blown fuse,but it work for just a couple of hours and the fuse blown agai,And then I found out that one of the 4502c mosfet is partialy shorted,..So I replaced it,..And It works,..Hope this tips can help,..thnx badcaps

Comment

af4502c mosfet equlant

Comment

[QUOTE=zero10;193199]At the bottom of this page is a huge thread specifically focusing on the samsung 740n

I just repaired one of these today which had bad caps and a bad fuse. I first replaced the caps then a week later (today) figured out you sometimes need to replace the fuse as well [/QUOT]

thanks man this replay solved the problem
                i didn't have that fuse and i look around for alternatives i put thin solider wire
                that should be OK ???
                it works fine i'm just afraid from burning it later !!?

Comment

Working...
                X