Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need [BIOS dump] for a DA0HK6MB6G0 or MBX-268 Rev. G (SVE14125CLB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need [BIOS dump] for a DA0HK6MB6G0 or MBX-268 Rev. G (SVE14125CLB)

Want to confirm it's not a problem with BIOS first.

Re: Need [BIOS dump] for a DA0HK6MB6G0 or MBX-268 Rev. G (SVE14125CLB)

Originally posted by orientalsniper View Post
    here:
    tested ok
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you vvacl!

Comment

i can't not read this file after extracted

Comment

rename it to .bin or .rom

Comment

Perfect. It solved my problem with the bios. Thanks for all.

Comment

what was the problem symptom ?
              can you tell us?
              Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

Hello dj_ricoh, I don't remember, I solved it a long time ago, thanks for the concern though.

Comment

Hello dj_ricoh, I don't remember, I solved it a long time ago, thanks for the concern though.
                  I`m asking because I got 5 notebooks like yours that power up for 1-2 sec then goes off.
                  that's why I ask. ofc I don`t have bga station to reball the chipset. I only did a reflow but nothing. the weird problem is that its showing that its almost starting. bios crystal fets SIO everything show that almost start but something its shuting it down

Comment

dj> just check for short on powerswitched rails and u will find your problem

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
                      dj> just check for short on powerswitched rails and u will find your problem
                      sorry I`m still learning every day.
                      what do you mean powerswitched rails? a hint? should I take coils down and see where is the short?
                      if you manage to fix one, a good hint will be to tell me what did you find bad in yours!
                      Last edited by dj_ricoh; 06-28-2014, 01:11 AM.

Comment

just check for shorts on big coils. mostly it is bad chip. after unsolder coil u will be for sure which side is shorted. next unsolder chip and chceck for short on pins.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I don't really remember, anything I do over 2 days is out of my mind.

Comment

tested .. good 100% working

Comment

Hello, i have a question... i´m new flashing bios and i see that the size of the rom is 8.4mb while the bios chip capacity is 8mb, i understand de this file contains the bios and ec data? hod do i split it so i can copy only the bios? best regards!

Comment

Originally posted by vvacl View Post
                                here:
                                tested ok
                                Hello, i have a question... i´m new flashing bios and i see that the size of the rom is 8.4mb while the bios chip capacity is 8mb, i understand de this file contains the bios and ec data? hod do i split it so i can copy only the bios? best regards!

Comment

MBX-268 with DDR will shutdown after 1 to 2 seconds. no DDR will not shutdown. I've reball HM. but the situation has not changed

Comment

Thank you for this dump, it's working but i can't access bios/assist button dont work.
                                    If someone have another one please send/post it.

Comment

here:
                                      tested ok
                                      hey, thank you, i solved a laptop that always start witout video, thank you very much. Greetings from Colombia

Comment

here:
                                        tested ok
                                        Thank You for bios.Super worked.

Comment

Working...
                                        X