CRT Squeeze Horizontally (Over Heating)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRT Squeeze Horizontally (Over Heating)

I push the power button in all front lights leds light up. Then either hear a click and all the lights go out including the screen or I hear the Tv start.

I am looking for troubleshooting how to either here or off side. A how to of sorts.

I have done some checks
    I checked all Plugs
    Plug monitor into a different PC to rule out my other components and break it down to the monitor is the only problem.

I wiggled the plugs sometimes it works better. Found out I had only 14 pins in the VGA plug seems it was made this way.

I changed display with better results I think that if the monitor makes less heat it says on longer.

I ran the monitor without the back case it worked perfect and did not shut off on me. I only did this for one day and I was expecting my monitor to turn off also but I was wrong.

Please help I think that what I have proven is the monitor has a overheating problem and I need to troubleshoot how to stop the Squeeze problem.

Thanks

Re: CRT Squeeze Horizontally (Over Heating)

Test two running monitor without back for 4 to 5 hours. I did the same test yesterday for 7 to 8 hours with positive results. The CRT ran like it was not broken and like new.

Comment

Working...
    X