Test equipment rebadges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test equipment rebadges

Somehow, I have managed to identify certain pieces of rebadged electronics to their OEM.
    If you know the rebadged model, there could be some hackability in it (especially if it runs on Linux!)

So far, here are three models (Jaycar brand Digitech) I have matched to their OEM:
    QC-1929 = Hantek 6022BE
    QC-1932 = Atten ADS1022C
    QC-1936 = Hantek DSO4000C - it has the same cabinet as my Hantek HDG2000

So if you can positively match a particular model of test equipment with its OEM model e.g. Digitech (Jaycar) and Hantek with specific model numbers, please post it here.
    My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Re: Test equipment rebadges

Originally posted by japlytic View Post
    Somehow, I have managed to identify certain pieces of rebadged electronics to their OEM.
    If you know the rebadged model, there could be some hackability in it (especially if it runs on Linux!)

So far, here are three models (Jaycar brand Digitech) I have matched to their OEM:
    QC-1929 = Hantek 6022BE
    QC-1932 = Atten ADS1022C
    QC-1936 = Hantek DSO4000C - it has the same cabinet as my Hantek HDG2000

So if you can positively match a particular model of test equipment with its OEM model e.g. Digitech (Jaycar) and Hantek with specific model numbers, please post it here.
    Hi,
    I have exp. in Linux servers and general use (desktop).

And Assemb. Hack
    Please provide more details.

Regards,
    Ruy

Comment

Working...
    X