X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic TX-37LX85P blink 3 times

Voltage is also 0V
    Attached Files
    ...the quieter you become the more you are able to hear...

Comment

OK, this indicates a lack of SUB5V. Can you locate that pin on PSU and test.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I have only at 3 point 5V, all other is 0V.
        Attached Files

Comment

Ok, i check power supply board, and i nthink there is a problem in HOT part of the board, i dont have any power outputting the transformators T803 and T804

Comment

OK, there should be a voltage, 17V, always present, but you do not see this?

How are the voltages at pin 6 and pin 15?
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

0V both

Comment

Ok, what voltage do you see at RELAY_5V6 (pin #5)?

Comment

on #5 pin i have 5.75V

Comment

OK, that is good. Back to the main board. It isn't turning on the relay signal for some reason. Can you check page 49, in particular these test points:
                    - voltage across C5653 (near IC5602)
                    - voltage across C5655 (same area)

We noticed before SUB5V is missing, this is probably causing the 3 blinks now I think about it.

Comment

IC5602 is near the connector going to the LCD panel if it helps.

Comment

i test #6 and #15 again with connected clamps when turning on TV, and the result is that #6 have 4.75V for a few sec, and then you hear click and back to 0V. #15 i always 0V

Comment

Ah, good, some progress, but when #6 is high (after first click, before second), what is pin #20 or #21 doing? Should be 17V.

Comment

Nope, #20 and #21 os 0V when turning ON.

I find IC5602, and i find that one leg of capacitor is broken, (you can see in the picture), and i have no clue how will i solder it back. if you can see that the part of the board is still on the capacitor.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Which end (positive or negative) was that lead connected to?

Comment

negative (the one with red mark)

Comment

In which case you can find a ground on the board somewhere and just solder the lead to there.
                                  Closer the better.

I'm pretty sure the green copper area right next to it is ground, you can scrape the soldermask (green layer) off carefully with a screwdriver, then solder to that.

Comment

Ok, i solder it to some ground nearby.

Now TV blink 4 times red, no more 3.

i wrote in picture the voltages
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Check your wiring, you just shorted that capacitor "470" positive to GND.

Comment

Ok, we are now back to 3 blink LED. I solder on wrong place. Check voltages, they are still the same as in the picture above.

Comment

Can you check the voltage at pin #4 of the Q5610 device.

Comment

Working...
                                          X