This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Greetings! I'm an EE, and have been working in the semiconductor field for a long time. When one of my tech widgets goes on the fritz, I kinda want to see if I can troubleshoot and fix it. That said, the world is a complex place, and it's always good to access the know how of others.
    So there ya go!

Comment

Hi!
      Gary M here. Hope this will allow me to have access. Looking to fix my Philips TV #40PFL3705D/FL. No picture but sound but the lights light up in the back but i cannot get the menu. I did the flashlight test, nothing and changed the backlight inverter board, the TCON and Video input boards. Still no picture but sound. Anybody have an idea of what i can do. Tx! Gary M.

Comment

Hi
        Gary M here. I hope I can find some answers here for the issues I have and the ones I will have. To refresh...have a Phillips TV 40PFL3705D/F7 40". Has sound but no picture; however, the leds light up. Cant bring up the menu. Changed inverter, TCON and Video/Main board...no change. Can this be fixed? Gary M.

Comment

HI everyone

Comment

Name sachin
            Place India

Profession - Laptop motherboard LCD LED TV repairing technician.
            I came through this site while searching for LCD tv TCON repairing information. It has now become one of my favourite tech site

Comment

Hello I am Nelson hudgins and i run a small electronics company
              Co-op Electronics
              I do Tv repairs
              Nice to meet everyone

Comment

Hi everyone, Ritch50 here.

Been into electronics repairs etc for years - but I have never seen a better forums for technical info!
                I hope to be helpful here as well as learn from the clever people on here!

Anyways hello peeps!

Comment

Hi there!

I'm working in a small electronics service in Poland.
                  I'm hoping to get some more knowledge and assistance from you guys!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi Guys, Old newbie here, been reading some very interesting thread's on here and thought I should join up! Hoping I'll be able to help someone at some point, but I've certainly read some valuable info already!

So hi all,
                    Cheers Mark

Comment

Debating on whether to scrap my Samsung PN51D8000 due to the power no longer working consistently or purchasing a new 4K HDTV. Looking for some help with my Samsung Plasma issue. Much appreciated thanks in advance

Comment

Posting here so that I can converse with others - trying to troubleshoot a Vizio E420i-A0 TV. Need to get technical info so that my 86yo father (electrical engineer) and I can get this TV working again - so far, sounds like we'll need a new main board.

Comment

Hello my name is Yhomer I am from Peru, my profession is electronic engineer, I have experience in repairing computers and laptops, repair of cellular hardware and software, experience in telecommunications, I join this forum to share my experiences and learn from You greetings

Comment

Hello forum members. I'm new here, but not entirely new to component-level repair (a laptop motherboard with plenty of SMD components, many microswitches in mice, through-hole stuff on old car parts).

I've been having issues with an old Samsung my parents were reluctant to throw away; it was rather expensive when they purchased it and my dad was hoping it was just capacitors. Well, it's not, and I'm hoping the knowledge here can help me bring it back to life.

Hope to be able to post my new thread soon!

Comment

Hello, My name is Patrick and I live in France near Paris. I am an electronics technician for 40 years, retired in September. I come here to stay connected with the technique, find advice and also give if I have enough skills.
                              Thank you for excusing my mediocre English. I use the google translator.

Comment

I'm trying to diagnose a power supply problem wich should be fairly easy. I just looking for a head start.

Comment

Hi im steve glad to be here i'm a electronics technician did some courses and do fix tv etc now and again sometimes for fun and sometimes as a job i do have some experience in soldering testing etc but getting into lcd repair now so hope i can get some helping hands onboard to solve some complicated issues as they arrive
                                  Thanks for having me here

Comment

Hi I'm MattBatt, I'm not new to forums but I am new to this one.

Comment

Hi,

my name ist Martin, I'm from Bavaria in Germany and I'm here, because you get much more results, solutions, help if you join international communities.

Best regards
                                      Martin

Comment

Well this is my first post! Just need the ability to do different things on my account!! See ya guys around.

Comment

Eric in Orlando here. Working a dreaded blinking green light issue on a mitsu LT-55154 set. Read all of the other posts on the forum. Doesn't seem to be much available on the issue. Came in for some help from the pro's.

Best,

Eb

Comment

Working...
                                          X