This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Samxon replacements for these

I need good replacements for these caps and I will order them from big pope. Since he mostly has Samxon brand caps can someone suggest replacements.
    The caps are
    KSC 1000uf 25v
    KF 1000uf 16v
    kF 470uf 25v

great many thanks to the helpers
    Guns don't solve problems. I'll take 12

Re: Good Samxon replacements for these

BP's website appears to be down for now, so I can't suggest replacements from there ATM, but I can suggest the one fleabay seller who doesn't sell fakes (if you need to go from HongKong)

For the first, go for these (assuming 12.5mm diameter)

For the second one, go for these

For the 3rd one, go for these
    I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Update your location in your profile would help.

Comment

In his first post he said he's from Macedonia and if I remember correctly in another discussion he said he'll only have Paypal/eBay from the 28th of this month.

Anyway, I've offered to help you in the past, Koda... it still stands.

I still have a video card and a monitor to fix so I decided to bit the bullet (sort of) and ordered a batch of capacitors that will arrive to me in a couple of days (made a 200$+ order on digikey to get free shipping costs, mostly nichicon hm and panasonic fm/fr).

If you wish, I can probably mail some to you and you can pay me whenever you can - it would only be a few dollars anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mariushm View Post
          In his first post he said he's from Macedonia and if I remember correctly in another discussion he said he'll only have Paypal/eBay from the 28th of this month.

Anyway, I've offered to help you in the past, Koda... it still stands.

I still have a video card and a monitor to fix so I decided to bit the bullet (sort of) and ordered a batch of capacitors that will arrive to me in a couple of days (made a 200$+ order on digikey to get free shipping costs, mostly nichicon hm and panasonic fm/fr).

If you wish, I can probably mail some to you and you can pay me whenever you can - it would only be a few dollars anyway.
          I would greatly appreciate it if you can do that. I'll pm you with the details.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_%28Greece%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_%28region%29

Comment

goodpsusearch please don't troll and don't start a political debate here. I'm not here to argue the name issue between Greece and Macedonia.

Comment

Originally posted by Koda View Post
                goodpsusearch please don't troll and don't start a political debate here. I'm not here to argue the name issue between Greece and Macedonia.
                I'm not here to start any political debate. I just provided links for those who are not aware of what Macedonia is (and what it isn't).

Comment

Originally posted by goodpsusearch View Post
                  I'm not here to start any political debate. I just provided links for those who are not aware of what Macedonia is (and what it isn't).
                  For f**ks sake no one here (except you maybe) cares what Macedonia is and what it isn't. It's amazing how you greek people can turn any subject into a political debate about the name dispute with Macedonia. Just by posting the above you are starting such a debate. This forum is about electronics if you haven't noticed. There are loads of other forums out there where you can talk trash about us Macedonians. Topcat pls lock this thread before this gets ugly.

Comment

For f**ks sake no one here (except you maybe) cares what Macedonia is and what it isn't. It's amazing how you greek people can turn any subject into a political debate about the name dispute with Macedonia. Just by posting the above you are starting such a debate. This forum is about electronics if you haven't noticed. There are loads of other forums out there where you can talk trash about us Macedonians. Topcat pls lock this thread before this gets ugly.
                    Don't you realize that even now by calling "Macedonia", your country F.Y.R.O.M. you are distorting history?

Macedonia is a geographical and historical region of the Balkan peninsula in southeastern Europe. Its boundaries have changed considerably over time, but nowadays the region is considered to include parts of five Balkan countries: Greece, the Republic of Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia, as well as Kosovo.
                    So, your country is NOT Macedonia. You are not the only Macedonians. And the only reason I gave the links is because I can't tolerate this huge propaganda of F.Y.R.O.M. that you are willingly participating in.

Comment

goodpsusearch, this is not the place to argue about this. Try the off topic section or keep your mouth shut. You're bothering everyone.

He didn't even call his country Macedonia, I did. In his original post he said both names.

It doesn't even matter anyway, as Greece is not the name of your country as well, it's "Ellīnikī́ Dīmokratía" or "Hellenic Republic". Yet we all call it Greece, so he's entitled to use the other term as well.

The only person here making propaganda or annoying everyone is you. I've already reported you and asked this thread to be closed.

Comment

goodcpusearch, this is not the place to argue about this. Try the off topic section or keep your mouth shut. You're bothering everyone.

He didn't even call his country Macedonia, I did. In his original post he said both names.

It doesn't even matter anyway, as Greece is not the name of your country as well, it's "Ellīnikī́ Dīmokratía" or "Hellenic Republic". Yet we all call it Greece, so he's entitled to use the other term as well.

The only person here making propaganda or annoying everyone is you. I've already reported you and asked this thread to be closed.
                        I posted because of you btw. No, I have any right to recover truth. His country's name is F.Y.R.O.M. The UN accept it as "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia". Is that propaganda??

Anyway, end of off topic by me.

edit: Everyone here knows I'm not a troublemaker neither a thread-hijacker so stop the bs please.

Comment

It's funny how by not starting a political debate you managed to deny me the right to freedom of speech, the right to identity, made racist and ultra-nationalist anti- macedonian remarks against me, trolled heavily and hijacked my threat. Good for you goodpsusearch!!!

Comment

You are lying:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=939

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...565#post185565

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...143#post186143

It's funny how by not starting a political debate you managed to deny me the right to freedom of speech, the right to identity, made racist and ultra-nationalist anti- macedonian remarks against me, trolled heavily and hijacked my threat. Good for you goodpsusearch!!!
                            Obviously, now that you make all those accusations about me you are inclined to show me when exactly I denied to anyone the right to talk about anything (you are the ones that try desperately to shut me up and report me... nice and friendly action btw!), made racist remarks, and ultra-nationalist antimacedonian bluh bluh remarks!

I just provided some historical references
                            Last edited by goodpsusearch; 09-20-2011, 05:15 PM.

Comment

OMG This is fun LOL

Comment

thread closed at OP's request.
                                <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
                                Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team