Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I-Inc IF281D Display Problem

I think you need to get the house wiring checked out not the monitor
    Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Bad cable? I had a HDMI cable to when the fridge kicked in blanked off..

Also had a TV that used to switch into standby when the Mrs hardbooted her PC... Turned out there was a short on the HDMI cable allowing interference... Figured it was a short as when I touched the HDMI cable I got zapped LOL

Comment

Well once again I found a solution over here! NewtoThis, thank you my friend, it was my cheap HDMI cable, I connected the old DVI cable instead and all is OK. I bought a cheap HDMI on amazon, something like 3$... The cable that came with the monitor is HDMI/DVI now that I have installed it, no more problems. Selldoor, electrical variation in a house is business as usual, besides that, all my 6 other LCD displays were ok Thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by giotrader View Post
          Well once again I found a solution over here! NewtoThis, thank you my friend, it was my cheap HDMI cable, I connected the old DVI cable instead and all is OK. I bought a cheap HDMI on amazon, something like 3$... The cable that came with the monitor is HDMI/DVI now that I have installed it, no more problems. Selldoor, electrical variation in a house is business as usual, besides that, all my 6 other LCD displays were ok Thanks anyway.
          Yeah there is very little shielding in cheap cables so the compressor on a fridge can disrupt the signals. As soon as you mentioned the fridge I knew it was probably that

Comment

Working...
          X