HP G62 A20SM no video after NB replace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP G62 A20SM no video after NB replace

So i got one more g62 on desk. Here whats up, it was given to me as black screen, reflowe norhtbridge and machine starts as normal, so in order to fix it
    properly i install "new" (used) rs880m and now laptop is black screen again but i can here entering windows and i can even put it to sleep and boot it up but no image on internal or external disply. So anyone have bios just for try or i will need new nb again note this is version with discrete gpu.

Re: HP G62 A20SM no video after NB replace

I guess you need to reflow again or the used IC you put in was already bad.

Unless you changed GPU for a different model I don't see why you'd need to change BIOS.
    "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
    -David VanHorn

Comment

Re: HP G62 A20SM no video after NB replace

Originally posted by Agent24 View Post
      I guess you need to reflow again or the used IC you put in was already bad.

Unless you changed GPU for a different model I don't see why you'd need to change BIOS.
      Changed with same NB 216-0752001 my luck will be that chip came to me dead ,one question where do you ordering gpu nb sb chips this was from ebay but turns out it didn't do that well.

Comment

Working...
      X