Samsung PN50A450P1D vertical lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung PN50A450P1D vertical lines

I have a Samsung PN50A450P1D 50" plasma TV. I've had it about 7 years with no problems. A couple of days ago about 5 columns of vertical RGB lines and a black vertical bar about 1.5" wide showed up on the screen about 12" from the right edge of the screen. From what I have read it might be a bad logic board, bad main board, loose connectors, or a bad screen. I'm willing to open it up and check connectors, replace a board, etc. if there is a decent chance that it will fix the problem. But I'd rather not go through the trouble if it's most likely a bad screen.

Based on the type of lines (see photos), what are the chances that it's a bad screen versus something that might be fixable?
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung PN50A450P1D vertical lines

I have a similar situation with mine, but your lines are bit more pronounced.

Just sad that you did not get any responses yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Larz2112 View Post
      I have a Samsung PN50A450P1D 50" plasma TV. I've had it about 7 years with no problems. A couple of days ago about 5 columns of vertical RGB lines and a black vertical bar about 1.5" wide showed up on the screen about 12" from the right edge of the screen. From what I have read it might be a bad logic board, bad main board, loose connectors, or a bad screen. I'm willing to open it up and check connectors, replace a board, etc. if there is a decent chance that it will fix the problem. But I'd rather not go through the trouble if it's most likely a bad screen.

Based on the type of lines (see photos), what are the chances that it's a bad screen versus something that might be fixable?
      Bad plasma display.

Comment

Bad pdp.
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Working...
        X