Samsung PN51D550 X main Bd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung PN51D550 X main Bd

Hi all My question is Im fighting the ever presnt *clicking* and the 5 red light flashing sequence on this tv, I found a comparable x main board on fleabay the PCB number matches(LJ41-09422A) but the PBA number(LJ92-01759B) doesnt. Mine has the LJ92-01759A. Otherwise will the PN51D450 or PN51D440 board work here ? Thank you in advance, if any questions ask away...Gootch

Re: Samsung PN51D550 X main Bd

Best in TV forum. There are two variants, one with power resistor, one with choke. From what I've learned, they CAN be interchanged, but you MUST update the firmware immediately to prevent repeat failure. Do note the power resistor variant can't drive the panel as hard, so will be slightly dimmer (1~2%) on new firmware.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Yes Tom I noticed that after I hit the "submit" my apologies. So the 440 or the 450 boards will work right? also the other board I looked at was for the Pn51D550 same as mine just the PBA number was differant, no biggie there? is there a guide to updating the firmware? or is it just in settings and shove stick in?, and thank you in advance
      Last edited by Gootch24; 01-29-2014, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Hi tom66 or anyone. Do you believe that this still holds true ie, subbing the board as per above?

I am having a devil of a time finding a 3D board, but there are dozens of these 2D boards floating around, as referenced above.

Can anyone tell me the dangers? Thanks.

Comment

Interested in the same answer: 2D substitution for 3d?

Comment

You can sub 2D 720p board for 3D 720p - there is no difference between them
            You cannot sub 2D/3D 720p board for 2D/3D 1080p board as there are differences.
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Hi guys. Sorry to invade this thread, but I have the Brazilian model of this set, PL51D550G1CXZD. Yesterday I was watching TV then suddenly a loud sound of shot come from the television and then picture was gone. Only audio works now.
              I had tested all voltages on the boards and checked for broken capacitors but i didn't found anything wrong. The led on logic board blinks indicating that everything is fine, but the self test that is supposed to show some image patterns on the screen don't work.
              Any suggestions?

Comment

Thanks Tom, I hadn't realized you responded to my question above. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                X