Nvidia GF 7800 GS Sanyo SVP Caps question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nvidia GF 7800 GS Sanyo SVP Caps question

Hey folks, I bought a graphics card at a garage sale for 3 bucks, and all I have found so far is it is missing a cap, I have been able to determine the can is a 1200uf 4volt, What I do not understand is the top number, The picture I am using I borrowed, but it is basically the same. On My card the top number reads 601 then under that it is SVP and then 1200 and finally 4, I have located several caps that are 1200uf and 4v, but all have different numbers at the top and I do not have a clue as to what they mean. Thank you very much for your help
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LITEZONER; 08-20-2012, 07:36 PM. Reason: mispell
    39 Soldering Iron burns And Counting

Re: Nvidia GF 7800 GS Sanyo SVP Caps question

Sanyo surface-mount 10mm x 12.6mm polymer capacitor.

Series: SVP
    Ripple: 5440
    ESR: 0.012

Topcat has no stock, let me check around...

Here you go:
    http://www.digikey.com/product-detai...2-1-ND/2242502
    "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Re: Nvidia GF 7800 GS Sanyo SVP Caps question

awesome, MB, so the top number is an important one after all. Thank you for your help, I very much appreciate it.
      39 Soldering Iron burns And Counting

Comment

Working...
      X