X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic TX-37LX85P blink 3 times

3x 1h45sf
    5x 1h45sk
    ...the quieter you become the more you are able to hear...

Comment

Ah "SF" vs "SK" probably a date code/factory lot number but the "8447L" is the same code for all of them?

Actually thinking about it, they really should have the same factory lot code unless they put the parts on at a different time... so perhaps they've been replaced? Any signs of this being done?
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

yes the number 8447L is on all of them. I think they are stock, no sign of soldering.

Comment

I am curious on the voltage readings on the two fuses on the inverter board, what do you read on both ends of the 1A fuse, you only show the reading on one end shown on post 115.
          Never stop learning
          Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
          http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

24V on both end of 1V and 10A fuse

Comment

can i replace all of them? I think i can found them in my local electronic store, i see they have on website. It is saying FDD 8447L on website, i think this is it.

Is it ok to replace them with one type? What is the difference between Sk and SF?

Comment

SK & SF is factory lot code.
                Only important thing is size/shape and 8447L.
                Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I replace all 8 voltage regulators and TV work, thank you very mutch.
                  I am so happy,

BR

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you fixed it... they are FETs though .

Comment

Hi, in my Panasonic LCD the power supply is broken TNP8EPL90 (TXN/PL10NVA). The 5.6V Stby is OK. I have P2 connector bridges and have no 25V, 17V and 9V.
                      After P2 bridge raley works. D854 in secondary has 5.2V.
                      IC801 has no VCC on pin 8 and not out on pin 7, pin 3 is at 2.5V.
                      IC802 MP2A5077 (C5HAZZZ00012) has on Pin23 320V, pin 10 has unstable voltage.

Please help

Comment

Hi, in my Panasonic LCD the power supply does not work TNP8EPL90 (TXN/PL10NVA). The 5.6V Stby is OK. I have P2 connector bridges and have no 25V, 17V and 9V.
                        After P2 bridge raley works. D854 in secondary has 5.2V.
                        IC801 5501A (C0DABZZ00012) has no VCC on pin 8 and not out on pin 7, pin 3 is at 2.5V.
                        IC802 MP2A5077 (C5HAZZZ00012) has on Pin23 320V, pin 10 has unstable voltage.

Please help

Comment

Hallo Zeko,

Ik heb precies hetzelfde!
                          Heb jij al de oplossing?

Comment

Hallo Zeko,

Heb hetzelfde probleem!
                            Heb jij al een oplossing?

Comment

Hi i have a Panasonic Plasma TV TH-42PV8H and it gives 3 red blinks.

I went through the blink code chart where it says 3.3V sub is missing problem with A-board.

so i decided to trouble shoot A- board using the service manual (see attached) and learned that there is an IC9003 which senses +3.3V Sub and when it does not sense it then it gives 3 Red blinks.

Please see attached service manual of TH-42PV8P which is very similar to my model TH-42PV8H.

Can you please tell me the pin numbers on IC9003 which sense the +3.3V(P) DET and +3.3V(STB)

From the schematic (see attached) I found out that Pin number 6 of the IC9003 should receive +3.3V but when i checked with multi-meter it doesn't get that voltage, all the other pins like pin 23 etc get the +3.3V.

Also +3.3V(P) DET is supplied to IC9003 from IC9805. Basically IC9805 converts +15V to 3.3V and supplies it to the IC9003.
                              So when i checked IC9805 with multi meter on pin 25 to confirm whether it gives out +3.3V, i found out that it doesnt give out +3.3V, so i checked on pin23 which is +15V VCC In IC9085, i realised there was no input 15V on pin 23 thats why the IC9805 was not giving out 3.3V.

So i request help from you experts that where should the 15V come to the IC9805, i am unable to trace it. I used a jumper to provide 15V straight from power supply but then i get 1 time Red blink.

If i used a jumper to feed +3.3V to pin 6 of IC9003 then i get 4 red blink.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I also have the same error message on a Panasonic plasma, it's a 2013 model called TC-P65VT60.

Any help will be VERY appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by rtstorm View Post
                                  i measured the voltages, please have a look at them. I think that something is wrong here.
                                  Did you check these in Stand By?

Comment

Originally posted by BookWormStud View Post
                                    Did you check these in Stand By?
                                    I have one of these with 3 blink code. I have no 9v at pins 11-12 of P2 of P board. Is the 9v supplied from ic854 or is it supplied from the A board. If it is from the A board can you advise what componant may be at fault.

Comment

Working...
                                    X