SANYO DP37647 Sound no Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SANYO DP37647 Sound no Picture

What range are you testing secondaries on? I think you're testing them wrong somehow - you'd be expecting a number in the 1000 - 5000 ohm range.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Auto ranging

Comment

So, your meter is saying ... 0.3 ohms? 0.3 kohms? ?
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

2.21 K and 0.3K

Comment

2.21k for the secondaries? Sounds reasonable. 0.3 kohm for the primaries, on the other hand, doesn't seem so reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
              So, your meter is saying ... 0.3 ohms? 0.3 kohms? ?
              You are correct it is 0.3 OHMS not Kohms... Sorry I was watching a Big TOUCHDOWN Play while typing

Comment

Just to verify this is how you are testing them? Secondary sense isn't absolutely crucial, as it rarely fails.

You have tried a second inverter? I didn't notice that until now. OK, there may be a way to force the back light to switch on if for some reason the main board isn't doing it. What is the model of the LCD panel? I will try and look up the pin-out for the inverter connector.
                Attached Files

Comment

I tested the transformers as stated here http://lcdparts.net/TransformerDetai...ProductID=2795 .. panel is AUO T370XW02 V.5

Comment

That seems good then, one moment please. . .

Comment

OK the first pin measuring 24V is pin 1.

Pin 12 has the ON/OFF control signal. What does this measure?
                      Pin 11 has the dimming signal. What does it measure?

Comment

OK the first pin measuring 24V is pin 1.

Pin 12 has the ON/OFF control signal. What does this measure?
                        Pin 11 has the dimming signal. What does it measure?
                        where are you wanting me to get these readings?? The inverter??

Comment

Yes. On the connector going to PSU.

Comment

Pin 1- 24v
                            pin 12- 3.3
                            pin 11-3.3

Comment

By all means you should have a picture. Do you see a brief flash from the screen in a dark room? It may be a faulty CCFL.

Comment

No flash. But I will double check this evening as it will be pitch black in this room then.. I am really starting to wonder about those connections that have nothing connected to them..
                                Last edited by lilmonk3; 09-23-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Apparently the other connector just provides 24V and ground - extra power I guess maybe for a bigger screen. I don't think it's supposed to be connected for the 37".

page 10.

Comment

Ok..

Apparently the other connector just provides 24V and ground - extra power I guess maybe for a bigger screen. I don't think it's supposed to be connected for the 37".

page 10.

Comment

Well just as I thought, no flashes or anything in a pitch black room...

Comment

I would suspect the bulbs then, or it could be bad ballast caps like budm had:
                                        http://s807.photobucket.com/albums/y...ent%20FLX-3210

Comment

Ok.. Well I guess its time to do some dissecting

Comment

Working...
                                          X