Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG flatron L1718S - shaky picture when not in native resolution

Originally posted by bocca View Post
    retiredcaps, selldoor, I haven't had any luck finding there voltage regulators, so if the offer still stands...
    Send me a PM with your address.
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

retiredcaps, selldoor, I haven't had any luck finding there voltage regulators, so if the offer still stands...
      Hi - By coincidence mine just arrived from HK or Singapore cant really tell the package has both on?? pretty quick really. I also ordered some 3.2 and adj ones a day later so they should be here soon. As retired caps said
      just pm me if you want a few.
      Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

I sent bocca a care package tonight (June 20) via airmail. Let's see how long it will take from Canada to Serbia.
        --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Thanks both of you. Eagerly waiting for the letter from canada

Comment

The letter arrived!

4 voltage regulators inside. Tomorrow I'll solder it on, and finally the problem will be fixed!

Comment

problem is fixed and display is working perfectly.

retiredcaps, I salute you!

Comment

Glad to hear... I did a second SMD repair today (Which I haven't tested yet). Changed a MOSFET on a motherboard... It really helps that I now have a 60w iron. No way I would've been able to do this with the 30 watt.
                "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

problem is fixed and display is working perfectly.

retiredcaps, I salute you!
                  Geez, a salute and a hug today. I'm glad you got it working.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...3&postcount=19

--- begin sig file ---

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Well, you're obviously a very stand up guy, and well worth your reputation here

@mockingbird: I'm still stuck on 30w. I'm saving up for a good quality Ersa iron

Comment

Working...
                    X