Badcaps.net Forum
Go Back   Badcaps Forums > Welcome to the Badcaps.net Tech Forum! > Announcements & Related News
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Would you read my reviews in english?
Sure! (the more good reviews, the better) 29 70.73%
I guess, from time to time 7 17.07%
Don't think so (hate bad english, don't read strange reviews etc.) 2 4.88%
Never (don't read anything from far east) 3 7.32%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2016, 03:30 AM   #121
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3,968
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Azza Taurus 5000B (CSAZ-5000B): a sturdy windowed case
__________________
Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 03:05 AM   #122
JacobKLl
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
City & State: Arlington
My Country: United States
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 5
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Not bad!
JacobKLl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 09:33 AM   #123
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3,968
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Zalman ZM600-LX – dual forward power supply
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 01:22 PM   #124
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3,968
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Repairing a Display: Dell UltraSharp 2007Fp
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 09:05 AM   #125
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3,968
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Next Generation Linkworld LPW1685-70
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 07:44 AM   #126
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3,968
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Corsair SF600: 600W semi-fanless SFX unit
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 03:48 PM   #127
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3,968
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Cooler Master V650: the fully-modular brother of VS
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 02:35 AM   #128
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3,968
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Zalman Z9 Neo: a cheap case with 5 fans
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 10:28 AM   #129
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3,968
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

More gutless wonders:
Crono PS350N: do not this cover!
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 04:03 PM   #130
Agent24
I see dead caps
 
Agent24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
City & State: Hiding inside a plated-through hole
My Country: New Zealand
Line Voltage: 230VAC 50Hz
I'm a: Hobbyist Tech
Posts: 4,324
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
More gutless wonders:
Crono PS350N: do not this cover!
Haha!
__________________
"Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
-David VanHorn
Agent24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 04:49 AM   #131
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3,968
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Corsair CX550M – farewell group design
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 03:56 PM   #132
Stefan Payne
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Northern Germany
My Country: Germany
Line Voltage: 230VAC/50Hz or 400VAC/3P/50Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 559
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
More gutless wonders:
Crono PS350N: do not this cover!
Because no reputable manufacturer would send you their stuff because of your shitty rating and totally biased writing?!

If you rate a perfectly fine PSU in the 40% or 50% range, you should accept that that really pisses manufacturers off...
Stefan Payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 05:12 PM   #133
Agent24
I see dead caps
 
Agent24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
City & State: Hiding inside a plated-through hole
My Country: New Zealand
Line Voltage: 230VAC 50Hz
I'm a: Hobbyist Tech
Posts: 4,324
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Payne View Post
Because no reputable manufacturer would send you their stuff because of your shitty rating and totally biased writing?!

If you rate a perfectly fine PSU in the 40% or 50% range, you should accept that that really pisses manufacturers off...
So you think that a "perfectly fine" PSU is one that goes out of voltage spec at full rated load?
Agent24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:49 PM   #134
Stefan Payne
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Northern Germany
My Country: Germany
Line Voltage: 230VAC/50Hz or 400VAC/3P/50Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 559
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent24 View Post
So you think that a "perfectly fine" PSU is one that goes out of voltage spec at full rated load?
No, a perfectly fine PSU is something that stays within spec all the time.
Something like Superflower Leadex, be quiet Dark Power Pro series (was it P11??). Those two were rated in the 50s by him...

And only Corsair PSUs have ben rated decently by him so far. So why should any manufacturer send him anything?!
They know it's not worth it -> tiny site and bad rating even if the PSU is perfectly fine or even pretty good...

Last edited by Stefan Payne; 01-29-2017 at 11:05 PM..
Stefan Payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:20 AM   #135
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3,968
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent24 View Post
So you think that a "perfectly fine" PSU is one that goes out of voltage spec at full rated load?
Why do you even talk to him? It's idiot troll, one of the ppl who deliberately spread blackwash about me not only in Germany. That is one of the reason many brands don't send samples.

BTW, for example, even BQ! admitted the L9 was a major screw-up so in few days the L10, based upon FSP Raider II with DC-DC, is coming out. Despite over half a dozed reviewers found the L9 was a screw-up, including several german websites, this fool kept pushing it as awesome platform. It's just Be Quiet! fan with little knowledge, I still remember that BS he was spreading about protections till ppl finally explained that to him.
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 07:24 AM   #136
Stefan Payne
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Northern Germany
My Country: Germany
Line Voltage: 230VAC/50Hz or 400VAC/3P/50Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 559
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
one of the ppl who deliberately spread blackwash about me not only in Germany. That is one of the reason many brands don't send samples.
STOP LYING, PAVEL!
and stop blaming other people for things that YOU are responsible for!


What you said here is not true, I never did that, never will.
I just talked to other people working for manufacturers or who have connections to manufacturers.
And I'm telling you this information right now. Actually I've told you this on a couple of occations, did I not?

And they told me that YOU kinda insulted them!
You did NOT follow the proper procedure to get the sample through the official PR department, neither are your reviews of any worth to the manufacturers.

What you do is to write a damning reviews of the products.
And the manufacturers don't seen any positive things they can get out of your reviews if they would send you a product. I've mentioned before:
Reviews are kinda Marketing, you do reviews and if it's good, the manufacturers use your words for their advertizes. It's a two way relationship, give and take. And not just taking...

I've mentioned two examples, you rated very poorly, although they were rated very highly by others like Aris. Your writing is unneccessarily harsh and to see something like 'C(r)apXon' in an official review is also something manufacturers may not neccesarily like.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
BTW, for example, even BQ! admitted the L9 was a major screw-up so in few days the L10, based upon FSP Raider II with DC-DC, is coming out.
Since you mentioned be quiet:

Where did you get your be quiet samples?!
a) from the Official channel ie a German Person who does the PR for everyone worldwide since before I was there.
b) some 'local' thing without the knowledge of said person?!


Again:
That manufacturers do NOT send you sample is something YOU brought on yourself, so only YOU are to blame, not other people!

Just take a look at the ratings!
54% for a Super Flower Leadex?!
When the 750W Gold gets 9,3 out of 10 from Aris, also the Dark Power Pro P11 series was rated rather highly. And you gave them 54%?!
And YOU wonder why no one wants to send YOU samples, when your rating system is all over the place and you rate perfectly fine units like the Super Flower Leadex one you've got your hands on, that poorly?

Sorry, Pavel, but your rating system is just garbage and the reason you don't get any samples anymore. And there is someone you pissed off here in Germany who talks to everybody. And it's not me, not even close.

Here in Germany we have a saying:
"Selbsterkenntnis ist der erste Weg zur Besserung"...

Last edited by Stefan Payne; 01-30-2017 at 07:44 AM..
Stefan Payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:53 AM   #137
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3,968
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Can somebody please explain him what ignore list means? It's getting sick, he's like stalker.
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 05:26 AM   #138
Pavel?
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
City & State: Dortmund
My Country: Germany
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 16
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Pavel, you are the troll. You pick fights everywhere, in other forums also, why? How many times have you been banned from other forums? Are you seriously that bored? You pick fights with manufacturers as well and you blame this on others? You are Mr. Big Man behind the KB, wonder how you are in real life.
Pavel? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 07:01 AM   #139
Behemot
Badcaps Veteran
 
Behemot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Prague, 50°4'52.22"N, 14°23'30.45"E
My Country: CZ
Line Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3,968
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Jeez, another one

OK, for the last time, than I will not have this eever again. I don't care about all those manufacturer "opinions" how they think their units are great, just forgetting that competition performs twice as good for 2/3 of the price. I mean, sure, I listen to their opinion and tell them mine, but in in the end it's it, their opinion. I usually have my covered by pointing to competition which simply DOES perform better AND/OR costs less AND/OR has longer warranty. If you consider such civilised talk any arguing, than it shows something about you, not me. And if the companies can not handle any criticism and pointing out that competition has better products, it is their problem. They may just start making better products. It's all what the free market and competition is about. Of course that anybody will always say their units are the best in the universe, just remember how each PR few years ago started about how each single one company is "world leader" in something. Any serious person knows it's just a face, a marketing crap with no meaning. It is exactly where reviewers step in to actually find the truth.

That is exactly why I do the reviews and that is exactly why I made so complicated evaluation methodology, so I can differentiate good unit from better, that one from even better and that one from yet even better. I could not care less about all those stupid evaluation methodologies other sites have (which - for the record and you trolls - does not mean their reviews are bad, just their scoring systems suck). I have NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER to be like all the others (what's the point for god's sake?) where most of the high-end units get between 8.5 to 9.9.

That tells us nothing, or actually, it mistakes people saying the units are pretty much equal. They are not. My methodology differentiates much better, as was it's intention, which clearly shows it works as it was supposed to work. The P11 simply is not equal to RMx, because RMx not only performs much better, but it also costs way less. As I stated back than, I could actually have Seasonic Platinum Fanless (or easily X fanless) for the same price. There are some features in the P11 though I do not see much use for them, which make the unit expensive and that's about that. If somebody wants them, he can buy the unit despite much worse price/performance ratio, I informed about everything in my articles as proper reviewer should, and in the end, it is the customer who decides.

Other than that, I am not the one lying all the time, there are other units which scored over 50, like the Cooler Master V650 last time. That is in high-end, there are also many good maisntream units, because, from the day one, there are different, incomparable evaluation criterias for all units depending on the price segment. And there are more units in the works which I expect to cross that evaluation too. It is not my problem that not only some companies can not offer better units (maybe because the choice of their almost sole OEM manufacturer), but also the way they handle their marketing is questionable.

I mean like the costant "don't publish it because we don't like it". Are you serious? You think any decent person would do that? And for this you are constantly trying to bash me and spread lies about me? If this is your thinking that it shows what person you are, not the other way around. For your information, the role of a press is to bring information, news. That is what I do, no matter if they are good or bad. I am not there to only do sunshine marketing for companies, while hiding their screw-ups on the other hand, whenever they tell me so. In today situation, when oligarchs and comrporations buy press-houses to spread their own propaganda (or regime propaganda, or pretty much anybodys who pays for it, I see that every day here) you may think different, but I am no whore who publishes anything somebody dictates or pays me for. Or the same way I will not listen to them demanding me not to publish it just becausethey say so.

I am quited opened in my policy that anybody can select if he wants a review article, or if it is private (and OFC payed) testing for their internal use. Now if they want it is also possible to make a review of such private testing. But no way when they send me a unit and in the end after all m work when I discover it is bad, they all of sudden do not want that published?! Well, not my problem, they should ahve thought about that sooner. I mean, WTF, how can anybody even think I would do such thing? Objectivity and reputation, they never heard of it? Well, frankly, many marketing ppl most likely did not, when I look at the dirt in there…

All in all, it is strange that mostly you germans think this way and you constantly attack me with this. You people may also realise that your market is different, reviewers tought people to demand different things (many independent +12V rails for one thing) which is also the reason why many germans brands have little success outside Germany, and non-german brands have little success there. But that does not mean your opinion and the way you do things there is the right one, we should all follow. It is just one of many. If your companies do not wish to send me samples because they know their units cannot compete, it is their fight. Others will do and if they have better products, they will take over their market share when the public learns the product is better.

Besides, let me write a little bit of political OT, once again comes the time when Germany with all the EUSR sick socialistic retards and their sick politics they impose on other countries against their inhabitants will may very well start another world war. So I would be very cautious imposing any opinions on others, if I were you. What is happening at this moment makes more and more even highly-regarded public people openly realise this is leading to civil war at very least (as already was said in France). And that sick gun-ban, which is one of the main reasons behind what is happening in France, Germany etc. these countries try to impose also on Czech republic (through European union of socialistic republics) as well as other, east-european countries, is just the top of it. Let me state that I will NOT give away my firearms and if it comes to that, I will defend myself with them against anybody who tries to take them. Let them come, they can take them from my cold hands. Thereis many like-minded people here, and that is exactly why they are doing it - they fear when then time comes the shit hits the fan, we will come for them to the Brussels and everywhere else they hide. So they are trying to take the guns from us and make the totality as soon as possible. Likely some kind of islamic totality as it seems because they do not even know what they import here (under stupid impression the migrants will server their own goals). All totalitarian regimes, mostly the worst which ever seen the face of this planet, always started by taking weapons from people. It is your thing you let degenerated new-leftish idiots take the firearms from you in Germany and other western countries without realizing what will happen, but I will not do the same wilingly here. The same way I will not let others dictate me what to publish and what to not publish just because it is their opinion and they say so, liek I was their subject or what.

If mod comes around, it may be good to than separate the following political discussion to separate thread, I bet other ppl have something to say to it as well, in the VIP section
Behemot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 07:56 AM   #140
Stefan Payne
Badcaps Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
City & State: Northern Germany
My Country: Germany
Line Voltage: 230VAC/50Hz or 400VAC/3P/50Hz
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 559
Default Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
I don't care about all those manufacturer "opinions" how they think their units are great
Than you have to accept that they won't send yon any samples and/or blacklist you from their sample Pool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
just forgetting that competition performs twice as good for 2/3 of the price.
1. What's the benefit I have from this 'better performance'?!
2. are there many things that you just can not rate reliable!
3. Are there other factors than just the performance of a unit. ATX spec is there for a reason. And even engineers like Dave Jones call 100mV Ripple a reasonable low value.

So why value Ripple & Noise so much?! What good does it do for the customer??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
I mean, sure, I listen to their opinion and tell them mine, but in in the end it's it, their opinion.
And it's their right to never ever send you anything at all and not even talk to you no more...

And you forget who's the one with the power in this relationship.
Hint: it's not you!!
Because if you treat manufacturers like shit, you won't even have the chance to talk to them ever again.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
I usually have my covered by pointing to competition which simply DOES perform better AND/OR costs less AND/OR has longer warranty.
1. And what's the benefit for the customer?!
2. Is warranty highly overrated. Because no one knows if any company exist in 5 - 10 Years or even if they will do Power Supplys in that timeframe.

With the changes in nVidias Policy, even manufacturers like EVGA are under preassure and may go out of business soon or 'just' do other stuff than PSU...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
And if the companies can not handle any criticism and pointing out that competition has better products, it is their problem.
Yes, but you are not in the constructive criticism area but rather in the destructive criticism or even bashing area.
Why would one ever use the Term C(r)apXon in a Review?! That's just not appropriate for those articles!
And it gives the manufacturers an argument against you, that it's better to not send you anything.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
They may just start making better products.
Or just ignore you.
And warn other companys about you, so they ignore you.
Wich leads to more and more companys to ignore you.

You can only do one thing to overcome this:
Just make really good/awesome reviews. Like the Guys over at TweakPC.de do. And work _WITH_ the manufacturers, not against them like you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
It's all what the free market and competition is about.
And you are what?
And what's your job in this whole thing?
Sorry, Pavel, but YOU think you are the dominant one in this relationship when clearly you are not. The manufacturers are because they are the ones who send you money...

And a Review is still some kind of Marketing Instrument for them. And how can anyone ever use your reviews as a reference?!
Do you really think that manufacturers are happy with Ratings in the 50s??
Especially if the PR Guys know a bit or two about PSUs...
And when other sites rate the things you rate in the 50s very very highly!
Like 9.something out of ten or over 90%.

And then there comes you with some strange rating no one really understands, with emphasis on things that are totally irrelevant in the real world.
Because they have Engineers that design those units or work with the manufacturers in china (=they are in China)...

And they know that Ripple/Noise isn't that important. It's just something someone wrote on a piece of paper to have something. Not that it really matters if we talk about 0,5%, 1% or even 2%. Especially if you take a look at industrial thingys from companys like TDK Lambda, Meanwell and so on. You often see something like 200mV Ripple/Noise on +12V Power Supplys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
Of course that anybody will always say their units are the best in the universe, just remember how each PR few years ago started about how each single one company is "world leader" in something.
marketing is one thing and the Review Samples are often either something that's in the Marketing Budget or something similar, but always have something to do with Marketing...

And that's why companys send ot sampes: 'Free' or 'Cheap' Marketing. At least that's what THEY hope for. And for some Sites/Reviewers they know what to expect from the Reviewer when sending out a Review Sample.
And they know what to send, what not and what Rating to expect...

No Company will send out something if they know that it wouldn't get a good review!
That's why Companys always send out certain units and don't send out certain other units...
Most of the Times the High End stuff gets send to reviewers, the lowest End Stuff not.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
That is exactly why I do the reviews and that is exactly why I made so complicated evaluation methodology, so I can differentiate good unit from better, that one from even better and that one from yet even better.
That's only what you THINK. But it's not the truth. Just an oppionion at best.

And to be honest: Your Rating System sucks. It's just bad.
With too much ephasis on way too unimportant things.

But the interesting stuff isn't that easy to test, so no one does it...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
My methodology differentiates much better,
and give the impression that really good or even great units sucks and are garbage....


Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
The P11 simply is not equal to RMx, because RMx not only performs much better, but it also costs way less.
And that's where you are wrong.
Because the P11 is a Platinum unit, the RMx is a Gold unit.
A P11 Gold Unit could be a couple of bucks cheaper. A couple of years ago the difference between a gold and a platinum unit was about 40€ consumer price, just for the efficiency...

That's the first thing...

And then comes the rest of the unit:
The P11 has fan controllers, more cables and doesn't have two 8pin PCIe connectors on one 7/8pin socket on the PSU. They may use two cables in one connector but that's a 12pin connector!

Also the better fan on the P11, even just according to the manufacturer FDB @ P11 while the othe one just has a Rifle Bearing.

And of course four +12V Rails with OTP and all the other stuff one would want...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
All in all, it is strange that mostly you germans think this way and you constantly attack me with this. You people may also realise that your market is different, reviewers tought people to demand different things (many independent +12V rails for one thing) which is also the reason why many germans brands have little success outside Germany, and non-german brands have little success there.
Yes and the thing with the multiple +12V Rails is something you can count to one of MY archievements. Because I was in German Forums and corrected the people who thought that Single +12V Rails are better - wich they clearly are not. The thing with the breakerbox in your house is so much like multiple +12V Rails. And with that analogy most people get it. And of course Pheadrus Pictures @ OC.net and the burning cable from PCGH also really helped. As well as a picture of some Andyson made unit...


And no, that's not the reason German Brands aren't that successful outside of Germany. Because there are things like Brand Recognition and so on.
In Short: you have to be know or use a whole lot of money to get people to know you. And only if they know you, they buy your stuff.
That makes it easier for Companys like EVGA who are already known, to be successful in the PSU industry. And of course you need really great units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
But that does not mean your opinion and the way you do things there is the right one, we should all follow.
Yes, it does, if you rate things in comparison to the benefit one might have.
And Voltage Regulation as well as Ripple & Noise aren't that important. They are just the easiest things to measure - but not important at all.

Things like Coil Whining, (accustic) Noise and especially how well a unit is protected are more important. Because that are things people get to know sooner or later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemot View Post
If your companies do not wish to send me samples because they know their units cannot compete, it is their fight.
Pavel, Stop blaming other people and start listening to what other people are saying to you!
There ain't nobody mean to you!
They are 'just' trying to help - but you won't listen to them. YOU think you are better, wich you are not. You think you are more important than you actually are.

It has nothing to do with if a unit can compete or not, it has something to do with what they can expect to get from YOU!
If they know, they can't expect anything good from you, why work with you at all?!
That's what you don't seem to get.

Working for a Company, if only for a year or two, really opens your eyes!
You start to see things differently, from another perspective. And you can learn a lot if you want to...
Stefan Payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Badcaps.net Technical Forums © 2003 - 2017
Powered by vBulletin ®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:42 PM.

Did you find this forum helpful?