BenQ FP71e Q7C4 2 seconds to dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BenQ FP71e Q7C4 2 seconds to dead

Thank you sir Can you also find value of some resistors if I'll tell you their numers on the PCB?
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Behemot View Post
      Thank you sir Can you also find value of some resistors if I'll tell you their numers on the PCB?
      I'm going from my photos, as I no longer have the monitor.
      I can try, but no guarantee.....
      36 Monitors, 3 TVs, 4 Laptops, 1 motherboard, 1 Printer, 1 iMac, 2 hard drive docks and one IP Phone repaired so far....

Comment

Ok that's is too small I am afraid. I'd even have problems reading it from the SMDs itself and you only have low-res photos…

Infortunatelly I am afraid they are shorted as I read strange values and they are burned…
        Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

Ok that's is too small I am afraid. I'd even have problems reading it from the SMDs itself and you only have low-res photos…
          The resolution is fine, the problem will be whether the focus and lighting will be ok on the part of the board you need.
          Attached Files
          36 Monitors, 3 TVs, 4 Laptops, 1 motherboard, 1 Printer, 1 iMac, 2 hard drive docks and one IP Phone repaired so far....

Comment

Very well sir, I need R614, R612 and R623, too. Unfortunatelly, that part is blurred and shines too much for my eyes.
            Last edited by Behemot; 04-24-2013, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Very well sir, I need R614, R612 and R623, too. Unfortunatelly, that part is blurred and shines too much for my eyes.
              I checked my other photos, they're all a tad blurry in that spot.
              I must not have had the camera sensor plane parallel with the board so the DOF was lacking on that part.

Comment

Guess too low shutter number. I am trying to use maximum whenever possible…

Comment

Guess too low shutter number. I am trying to use maximum whenever possible…
                  Well if I used maximum shutter (1/8000 sec), and a small enough F stop for DOF (F8 even)
                  I'd need one hell of a bright light.

Comment

F8, no need for short exposal time. Actually, with stand, you can take sharp photos even at 1 second exposal or so.
                    Last edited by Behemot; 04-24-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

F8, no need for short exposal time. Actually, with stand, you can take sharp photos even at 1 second exposal or so.
                      Yes, I was joking. I do actually know a thing or 2 about photography.

Comment

In addition to changing the C5707 transistors and MOSFET Fu9024, also changes the capacitors gray interposed between loro.vedrai you solve the problem.

Comment

Or maybe if anybody knew where to find schematics/service manual?

ADD// I may be having luck
                          Last edited by Behemot; 04-30-2013, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X