Chrome and YT trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrome and YT trouble

I have been using Google Chrome, and just recently, it began to have "clicks" in the video and a slowed down audio. Does anyone else who uses Chrome have this same problem?

Re: Chrome and YT trouble

have ya tried other browsers?

Comment

YouTube and Chrome work fine for me only lags if 2 flash windows are active at same time easy workaround I use is use a different browser.
      so I have youtube running in chrome and a flash game or something in firefox.
      My pc
      CPU : AMD PHENOM II x4 @ 3.5Ghz
      MB : ASUS M4A89TD PRO USB3
      RAM : Kingston ValueRAM 16gb DDR3
      PSU : Cooler Master 850W Silent Pro
      GPU : ATI Radeon HD 6850

Comment

The irony. Google can't even get their search engine done properly these days. The old search engine could work flawlessly on a 486, yet a 3 GHz Pentium 4 will lag with it these days.

As for HTML5, that's well out of the question on the old P4, unless I want 12fps slideshows at 100% load.

Comment

My computer is a Core 2 Duo T7200 and 1Gb RAM. No, I haven't tried HTML5.

Comment

Could also be weird YouTube/Flash update quirks. I've had quite a few of these happen to me. About 2 months ago, Firefox would refuse to load any YouTube video and IE 6 would work only sometimes (other times, it would give the famous "internet explorer cannot open the internet site... operation aborted" error message). After a week or so, that got fixed in FF and IE, but then IE started displaying the video in a super-tiny frame. After about 1-2 weeks, that got fixed too. Now it's all back to normal on both browsers.

Comment

Working...
            X