Samsung C27A550U LED -No Backlight- Need Doku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung C27A550U LED -No Backlight- Need Doku

Here i habe a faulty C27A550U. The Unit has no backlight. Everything else is working fine.
    The Main PCB is BN41-01652B with integrated LED driver. I can´t find any info or diagrams on the internet. Has anyone access to Samsung service files??? That would help a lot!!!

(The only thing i found is The "A" Revision on ebay)

Here is what i found so far:
    The fuse for the LED Driver was blown. And blows again if replaced. (it´s located on the left in front of the big black coil)
    When bridged, the display doesn´t start at all and the LED driver chip gets hot very quick.(located between the black coil and the flex connector) It is labled "bd9264efv" Can´t find any info on this one, too. Can you???

So, if anyone can help me with this one it would be great! Datasheets will help me a lot, too!!!!

Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr_K; 10-20-2012, 09:56 AM.

Re: Samsung C27A550U LED -No Backlight- Need Doku

I don't see any photo. Try posting your photo using "manage attachments".

Comment

*fixed* ....poor quality tough.....But thats the only one i found.

Comment

I have finally fixed the backlight. OK: I almost did.....
        There is a certain spot/area on the screen where is no backlight.

Is this an indication for a faulty panel???I hope it´s not!
        I´m wondering if this might be caused by a bad flex cable from the main pcb to the panel. The contacts on one side are kind of "loose". They are "moving" on the foil.

I´d like to know your opinion on this one before i take any further steps. The cable is f**** expensive.....

Comment

Can you tell us how you fixed it - that would be a great help for the fuure and
          maybe give us a clue as to why it is only partial?

Have you any pictures of your set - inside or just these "Library ones)
          Last edited by selldoor; 12-03-2012, 06:54 AM.
          Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Nothing special this time I just replaced the whole main board because there is absolutly no info about the LED driver chip nor was i able to get one for replacement.

I have no HQ picture of the inside....

Ok, could be a faulty replacement board but it was sold as tested and fully working. The question is: Is the backlight controlled "in one piece" (ON/OFF) or are there little segments with a seperate power supply and cable for each? It seems to me that these dark area is exactly one quarter of the screen. Maybe there are 4 seperate led segments and one has gone bad? Or the supply for one segment? Or just a bad cable so no power is coming through for one segment?

Comment

If you read this
              http://reviews.cnet.com/2795-6482_7-399.html
              It depends on what type of led tv it is. - Yours may be back lit with local dimming
              so one section may be out. I did find a pic by googling (Led tv panel then images )
              which shows the complex wiring arrangement.
              Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
              http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Working...
              X