Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung LA46A550p1r , Panel or T-con problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung LA46A550p1r , Panel or T-con problem?

Hey Guys ,

Picked up this tv yesterday.
    On cold start it comes on with a half dark image with "no signal". Looks like half of the backlight is not working and then the image changes as on the pictures.

Thought it was a panel problem so i removed the bezel from the lcd and pressed on the tabs but nothing happens. I do see some minor changes but thats just the pressure.

T-con is the T460HW02 V0 CTRL BD / 06A83-1A

Fuse on the T-con is ok , i did not have the time to measure the gamma voltages but was wondering if this is a known problem for this t-con board or do i have a bad t-con?

No bulged capacitors on the powersupply , will replace them just to be sure.

Will replace the AS15 chip tonight.

Any suggestions?
    Attached Files
    I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Re: Samsung LA46A550p1r , Panel or T-con problem?

Seems like Tcon to me, got a scope to check the lvds output from it ?
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Re: Samsung LA46A550p1r , Panel or T-con problem?

Replaced the as15-f chip but same symptom. Removed the tcon from the tv and reseated the cables and now it wont turn on with tcon board connected to mainboard.

Removing tcon and tv turns on with just backlight. So still bd tcon or lvds cable or mainboard....

How can i test this?
      I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

Working...
      X