Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: samsung LNS4695DX TV Has blinking power light - No Picture

Originally posted by TubeJunkie View Post
    I replaced all electrolytic capacitors on the power supply board, and it fired right up. Been working great for about a week now. The original CapXon brand caps are total crap. Some of the worst caps ever made. C'mon Samsung. I used all Panasonic capacitors as replacements. And wherever it calls for 10volt, I used 16volt. I read that Samsung was sued for using 10 volt caps in the 12 volt circuit. Oh, I noticed the TV picture is starting to look better and better over the last few days. Maybe the new caps are forming up, or I'm adjusting to a different TV, Oh, Well, Who Knows. I'm happy !!!!!!! Glad I did'nt give up on it.....

Hope this helps others.

TubeJunkie
    Hey did you replace the two big ones and all the little ones or just the little ones. have the exact same issue going on I mean exact beeping,green light and everything

Comment

Here are some pics to help someone out there

I changed all the 47uf 50v stopped my buzzing aka humming

Samsung BN44-00141A
      LNS4695DX humming
      Attached Files
      Last edited by err500; 10-16-2015, 01:37 AM.

Comment

I am now working on this model as well, has any found where the typical soldering cracks are located. I have already replaced all of the larger caps, except for the 50v 10uf caps.
        I may just spend one night hitting every joint with the iron.

Happy Holidays everyone !

Comment

What does heating the board do ?
          I have yet to replace the 50v, 10uf caps yet (in the mail today) but I have heated the heatsink at UB801. I just took my iron and placed on the metal for about 3 min and that allowed the TV to actually turn on. Just wondering what that mean exactly.
          I then turned it over and hit those joints with some new solder thinking that there may be cracking there, but it didn't resolve.

Comment

Working...
          X