X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asus X53E/board K53SD rev. 2.1/ self start need schematic

Pls. Anybody can give me an schematic for asus k53sd rev.5.1

asus X53E/board K53SD rev. 2.1/ self start need schematic

have this one asus X53E/board K53SD rev. 2.1/ and it self start and not fully reage to power switch. i ffind taha it have some short on main power on LVDS connector because i see some self-solder in connector.

cannot find schematic to fully diagnose it. any help with it?

board code is hannstar J MV-4 94V-01122 E89382

i found that it can have same board as acer 8942/8943
    Last edited by ktmmotocross; 12-26-2014, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Re: asus X53E/board K53SD rev. 2.1/ self start need schematic

i found that without battery it start normally on external, but sometime nothing

Comment

This you need to check?
        Attached Files

Comment

maybe its simmilar but this asus have other ics and no board marks a and some ic are not the same

But i think i have some broken contact. when i twist the board in some direction it works normally. do somebody know what ic or part can have that loose contact? i dont wanna bake whole board when it works

sometimes it start without display with all leds come and restart, sometime it wont start but have all basic voltages, sometime it start ok. what do u think what ic can be doing this?
          Last edited by ktmmotocross; 12-26-2014, 10:42 AM.

Comment

In the other thread, I have the Asus K53sv mobo, also no marks and no schematics.
            I was hoping you were right about the Acer board.
            The onliest loose contact item I would suspect is the power plug or direct related components.

I try to help were I can with schematics, I f you symbolize that with a trashcan, maybe I should not react anymore
            Last edited by hansie55; 12-26-2014, 10:48 AM.

Comment

now i 100% know its broken contact when i put little pressure on one corner of board it work, but whe i put out that pressure it restart. what ic it can be?/see picture/
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ktmmotocross; 12-26-2014, 11:22 AM.

Comment

When you put the pressure, where is the board supported or held?
                At the place it is supported there may be more components than around the pressure point.

Comment

the board laying on the table i think on the heatpipe on processor. but i think the NB can be that ic, because board do some funny thing like no video or no start when no twisting it.

when i dont find anything i try to reflow it.

Comment

Re: Asus k53sd rev. 5.1

please help us to find schematic

Comment

Re: Asus k53sd rev. 5.1

i belive that is intel configuration but might be helpful...

Attached Files

Comment

ASUS k53sd rev 2.3 schematic please

hi guys i need schematic for my asus k53sd.. thanks a lot guys

Comment

Re: ASUS k53sd rev 2.3 schematic please

only ASUS K53SD REV 5.1 (69N0KBB10F01P) - BoardView
                          http://**************/load/noutbuki/platforma_asus/asus_k53sd_rev_5_1_69n0kbb10f01p_boardview/313-1-0-25010

Comment

Originally posted by hansie55 View Post
                            This you need to check?
                            I need a schematic for a similar mobo hannstar mv-4 94v-0 of Asus K53SV but is for AMD processor, not for Intel like the pdf schematic appended here.
                            Have someone the correct one please? My Asus looks dead.

Comment

if it looks dead, just measure all big coils voltages and resistance to ground

Comment

KTM , seems you got some problem near the on off connector . i had one asus making this , a ROG computer , but also apllying a pressure on that corner will make pressure until almost half the board , even if its much less than in the corner but will affect several solders . chek carefully on macroscope for broken solder joints.

Comment

i was starting it with soldered switch because i have only board, but it was half a year back. reballing ic did the trick

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf1945 View Post
                                    I need a schematic for a similar mobo hannstar mv-4 94v-0 of Asus K53SV but is for AMD processor, not for Intel like the pdf schematic appended here.
                                    Have someone the correct one please? My Asus looks dead.
                                    SORRY, i was looking at a different board, the hannstar E89382 mv-4 94v-0 is for Intel processors I series, I3, I5, I7, but don't seem the schematic to match. Have someone a PCB layout drawing?
                                    Thanks for your help.

Comment

kotnatan , instead of adding this weblink , and since you are registered on that site , why you dont simple add things here ..!!! ???

Comment

boardview
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X