Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP 1502 (P9617D) pulsing on and off with bad capacitors

Originally posted by nursiti2009 View Post
    i have LCD HP1502. screen continuous flicker and indicator power lamp too. I try replace All capacitor 470uf/16v (6pcs), 1000uf/16v (1pcs) and 1500uf/25v (1pcs). and the problem same.

what can i do again? please help me.... fix my problem.
    I really can't tell a lot from the pictures that are in this thread.
    If you are noticing a brief flashing of the back lights along with flashing of the power LED.You might want to make sure there are no transistors shorted. Check anything with a Q designation for a shorted condition.
    Al
    Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

Hi guys, I am happy owner of HP 1502 too :-) I've recapped it by Samxon GT series except C201 and C933. After recapping everything works well but after ~10 hours of use backlight stops working. At first I've powered off the monitor for 30 minutes and after that backlight works for a while. But since then the backlight does not work anymore. Have anybody the same problem? I have no experience with high voltage things. I think the problem is on power board, not in CCFL.

Comment

Originally posted by forkman View Post
        But since then the backlight does not work anymore.
        Please post clear focused pictures of your all boards using the manage attachments button. Please do not post inline.
        --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

In preparation for the shooting of power board I touched the C201 and the backlight started to work. So I changed the capacitor and the backlight still works. Nothing on board (incl. C201) at first glance does not look damaged.
          Thanks for your time.

Comment

Thanks to this thread, this forum and the guys posting here, there is another happily working Hp 1502. It`s a bit beat up after all these year but still looking good.

Comment

hello,
              i have a problem with my Hp 1502 monitor,
              without push the menu button, the menu OSD appear and dessapear frecvently. I was removed the switch menu contact but the problem still remain. OSD menu blinking.

please help with information or schematic
              thanks
              Peter

Comment

Hi,
                Try removing the switch pcb connector to confirm switch problem.If solved replace all switches.

Samir

Comment

Working...
                X