HP 6930p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP 6930p

Hi guys,the laptop is bios locked but i can load win os inside with dvd so is there any way to unlock bios?how about if i flash new bios in it?will it sweep the password away?

Re: HP 6930p

no! if you flash under windows it will ask for bios password in WINDOWS :O
    yes!

the only way is to take it out and desolder the bios and erase and write a new one from hp site.
    Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

Password can be removed by flashing from bootable CD or USB, but the flasher needs some special switches to wipe the whole EEPROM. It doesn't work for all boards. I know it works for Toshiba and Asus.
      Originally posted by PeteS in CA
      Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
      A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ricoh View Post
        yes!

the only way is to take it out and desolder the bios and erase and write a new one from hp site.
        OK,thx ,will do that then or new eprom.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ricoh View Post
          yes!

how we can extract bin file from an exe file downloaded from hp site?

Comment

Try universal extractor software is working hp site.

Comment

Working...
            X