Viewsonic VP2030b Flickering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Viewsonic VP2030b Flickering

I also have this model. I had 2 caps on the main board that were bulging, the one labelled c206 like the original poster had problems, and one right next to it (c216), so my board must be a different rev (or forgot to look for a label or take a picture. Both were 6.3V 1000uf originally. I replaced them with some 10v 1000uf ones that I had and things are working well for a couple hours of testing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnets View Post
      Please, you can look or photograph capasitors С1, С2, С3 (220uF*35V) that it was visible the vendor and a series?

Sorry for my English.

WBR Nikolay.

Comment

Originally posted by Un®eLе@$eD View Post
        Please, you can look or photograph capasitors С1, С2, С3 (220uF*35V) that it was visible the vendor and a series?

Sorry for my English.

WBR Nikolay.
        Here's the photos I have of that part.

Attached Files

Comment

hey lucky13 or any body on i just joined today and i think i have the same problem with the veiwsonic vp2030b monitor it flickers i have not opened it yet but it sounds the same i live in toronto and would love to know if u know a good place to pick up replacement caps pls
          Last edited by Warlock2006; 11-05-2011, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlock2006 View Post
            hey lucky13 or any body on i just joined today and i think i have the same problem with the veiwsonic vp2030b monitor it flickers i have not opened it yet but it sounds the same i live in toronto and would love to know if u know a good place to pick up replacement caps pls
            DigiKey. You probably should also replace your keyboard. Neither the shift key, nor any of the punctuation keys seem to be working.

PlainBill
            For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky13 View Post
              Unless you have the 2sec to black issue, I would not worry about the flattened wire. it is a stranded wire anyway.
              Hi,

My screen goes black after a few seconds in which one can hear some buzzing coming off the inverter board. This persists even after I had all 3 caps replaced since they where inflated.

Thanks

Comment

Hi double posting in old threads will not help your case- it is a waste of resources and leads to confusion.
                Have you specifically read the thread titled "A guide on how to troubleshoot 2 seconds to black" in these forums.
                Whilst Bad caps can be the cause or contribute to 2secs to black it could be any number of other things. My suggestion would be you start your own thread state your problem, include pictures of your boards front&back. Say what you have tried/tested so far and post the results. Give descriptions of which caps you replaced and what you replaced or had them replaced with. Give some information about yourself -electrical skills and the tools you have access to. A good idea is to read some of the other threads and see what others did.
                Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
                http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Working...
                X