Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Inspiron 4110 Shorted

Hello there...

I Have recieve to Repair Dell Inspiron 4110 nopower. if i Plug the Charger the light indicating Of Charger Off. I Suspected they have short in side. i remove the FL2. (inductor) The Short has been Gone but Still no power. any advice and I need the Schematic Diagram of this Unit. TIA

Re: Dell Inspiron 4110 Shorted

maybe this is what you are looking for:
    Attached Files

Comment

http://motherboard.lk/product-category/bios/

Comment

Pull out the laptop then plugin charger. Touch with yr finger any component heatup especially capacitor? If u found try to remove and see any shorted or not

Comment

my laptop model is dell inspiron 4110. i have one problem that when i install windows 7,it properly installed but after installation there is one problem happened.it automatically restart while i shut down the system.but this problem is not occured in windows 8.can you help me?

Comment

Try another copy of Windows 7. Preferably a licensed one.
            Originally posted by PeteS in CA
            Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
            A working TV? How boring!

Comment

please give me a picture of this I searched but no luck board number is daovo2mb6e1 rev e

Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X