Samsung NP550P5C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung NP550P5C

Hey guys, i need a schematic for the charging circuit for this laptop if possible

Re: Samsung NP550P5C

sorry, to clarify the laptop does not charge but will run fine off battery, tested fuses and they are fine etc etc. help very apperciated

Comment

Measure all pins of charger ic and post result.

Comment

how exactly would i go about doing that? occasionally the power led flashes once every second without the battery and with the battery the lights do not flash
        Last edited by luke10050; 01-24-2014, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Charge ic is a Texas Instruments QB735

Comment

Im observing between 2.4 and 2.1volts on batt+, same voltages on the charge ic input, before ic 7200 (far left in the picture) I get 19v, after it between 100-200mV, at the output of the next ic I get the 2.4-2.1 pattern, sometimes the power good led flashes
            Attached Files
            Last edited by luke10050; 01-25-2014, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Hi everyone. My samsung NP550P5c ac charge socket is broken away from the main motherboard. I think I can fix it by attaching a new socket to the case and running wires to the main/ existing motherboard. Anyone knows where to connect ?. Luke10050 suggested I need to connect "before ic 7200" but that is not clear. Anyone with more specific details. Many thanks !!

Comment

Working...
              X